'The Snip'

I can mind reading somewhere that one of the secondary complications that can arise after a vasectomy is the wife's subsequent pregnancy.

There can be other causes of pregnancy in the wife of a vasectomised man.

Cuts cut - http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nhs-vasectomies-rationed-health-service-5760005

Give it two years and it'll be done by the Health Centre nurse with the sharpest teeth

Disgraceful. The Government should be offering cash to randy numpties for them to have the op. Imagine the savings in the associated costs from unwanted pregnancies.

I'm two weeks post op and it's ok bar the scar occasionally rubbing on my boxers or rolling onto my front in bed and I just hit the wrong bit.

The op was a breeze, slightly uncomfortable when he was feeling for the tubes, an achy pain going down into my groin with the anaesthetic and that was it. Breeks on and away home after a coffee and a custard cream.

One thing that nobody warns you about is the cleaning stuff they use to wash you down at the start is ice cold, I was fuckin gripping the side of the bed as it ran down between the cheeks of my arse. Horrendous.

Got to shoot my load a minimum of 24 times before the first sample goes in on the 1st of September, sex as a medical necessity is great.

I'm two weeks post op and it's ok bar the scar occasionally rubbing on my boxers or rolling onto my front in bed and I just hit the wrong bit.

The op was a breeze, slightly uncomfortable when he was feeling for the tubes, an achy pain going down into my groin with the anaesthetic and that was it. Breeks on and away home after a coffee and a custard cream.

One thing that nobody warns you about is the cleaning stuff they use to wash you down at the start is ice cold, I was fuckin gripping the side of the bed as it ran down between the cheeks of my arse. Horrendous.

Got to shoot my load a minimum of 24 times before the first sample goes in on the 1st of September, sex as a medical necessity is great.

Lets see your tits then.

• 1 month later...

Well, tonight is the night. My swimmers will only be swimming for a few more months until they are no more. Still got to work out how to shave my 'wan's and twa's' without cutting my sack to shreds.I've deemed this an operation, my wife calls it a procedure. No nerves at the moment but I'll be shaking like a shitting dog on the way to the hospital.

Au revoir little swimmers. It's been nice knowing you.x

Enjoy!

Arm the missus with shaving foam and a razor and get her to do the shaving.

f**k that, she can't even shave her legs without looking like she'd been self harming!! I used to have to shave my head with a bid myself for fear of losing an ear!

f**k that, she can't even shave her legs without looking like she'd been self harming!! I used to have to shave my head with a bid myself for fear of losing an ear!

Use the hair clippers then, and get a wee thrill when you get a nick off it. Or so I hear...

That was a piece of piss. I say that as my nuts are still numb. Bit disappointed that there was no tea or biscuits. Doctor was all business and little time for chit chat. That's it done though and I get a couple of days to myself watching shite acting in Strike Back.

That was a piece of piss. I say that as my nuts are still numb. Bit disappointed that there was no tea or biscuits. Doctor was all business and little time for chit chat. That's it done though and I get a couple of days to myself watching shite acting in Strike Back.

Would you rather have a comedian or someone who was concentrating on the job? Take some paracetamol at bedtime because your anaesthetic will wear off during the night.