'The Snip'

It's been linked to male pattern baldness. All the testosterone produced in your balls has nowhere to go so it's reabsorbed into the body. High testosterone levels can cause baldness.

But EEPIC MUSCLES!!?!!!

Said.he'd seen plenty of old boys trying to get it reversed as they were plugging young birds.

You should make a few deposits in a jam jar and hide it in the freezer just in case. Don't let the wife know though, might not go down very well.

You should make a few deposits in a jam jar and hide it in the freezer just in case. Don't let the wife know though, might not go down very well.

fecking jam jars, didn't know we had Ron Jeremy on here. I'd need a thimble!!

I'll probably have this done when I'm about 30, I'm 23 just now with 2 kids, unlikely to have any more.

Unless a very good reason they'll not even consider you at the age of 30. They are happy to do it to folk over 40. Even then they will want to make sure you have kids and aren't planning on having more.

This thread should have a 'could damage your health warning' attached.

I felt great before reading this.

Hope she's not wanting it tonight, I'm going to need a couple of days to recover.

Here's how they do it with lambs

What the video doesn't show is about 30 seconds after the rubber ring is put on, it constricts to the point that the lambs fall over in pain squealing like f**k, kicking their legs in the air.

Edited by NewBornBairn

I went in last November for this. I wore the tight pants for about a month afterwards. I found it very uncomfortable for at least 3 weeks. Also, one of my testicle incisions took a while to heal because a stitch was left jutting out at an angle that kept catching on clothes.

It took a few days to scab over and when it finally did, it fused with my underwear. Of course I pulled my pants off without thinking and ripped the stitches out.

You could get Mistress Stella Von Gent to render you infertile but crushing your plums under her stilletoes?

Under no circumstances should anyone search for the video of the lassie impaling a disembodied cock on her heel, making it cum blood. Under no circumstances.

Aaaaahh - I've just discovered that 'stiletto sounding' is a thing, and now I can't stop screaming. My eyes! Nurse, the bleach! :saddam

I was put under pressure to have this op around 8 years ago . Nearly went through with it but a nagging doubt made me opt out . Feckin glad i did because the pressure was coming from my now ex missus . Told her to get it done if she was adamant she wanted no more kids , she did , thank f**k .

Anyway, put it off for a few years, lads - the male contraceptive pill is supposed to be on its way within the next few years.

A brief Google shows the Daily Mail claiming that more than half of women wouldn't trust men to use it, despite the actual research papers available stating the opposite. Apparently there's nothing they won't try to sow seeds of discontent over.

• 3 weeks later...