'The Snip'

Genuinely feel a bit light headed after that. My baws have practically retracted inside at the thought.

Why the f**k did I see it through for all 9 pages?

Still planning to have at least one more kid, but nice to know what I've got to look forward to. Woohoo.

You only have this to look forward to your wife is an evil fucker. Mine is, hence the thread.

Genuinely feel a bit light headed after that. My baws have practically retracted inside at the thought.

Why the f**k did I see it through for all 9 pages?

Still planning to have at least one more kid, but nice to know what I've got to look forward to. Woohoo.

Funnily enough, a friend and fellow P&Ber accused me the other day of having way too much fun in this thread. I can't imagine what she meant! :whistle

• 2 weeks later...

Just taken a sleeping pill, and this whole thread has been surreal. Now unsure of whether or not my huevos are sin yema but, for christ's sake, wrap yer wee Cañón de hombre in some clingfilm and the job's a good 'un. Plus, juts got something left to wrap up the picnic after!

Weans; everything has to be so difficult. Gonnae sleep noo.

Well, step one taken. Waiting on letter coming through to see the consultant. This caused great mirth in the wife and her friend. Her friends brother had it done and got to take something home in a jar. Why the f**k would you want a souvenir of your emasculation (ok, mibbe not emasculation but wtf)

What the hell would you have to take home in a jar?

Your pride, your self-esteem and your masculinity. They put them in a sealed jar to give to your wife. At feminist conferences, jars are thrown into a pit of venomous sloths as a ritualistic offering.

Finding out if had worked or not was a shambles too. They kept losing my sample or not testing it in time. I'd basically have to knock one out by the front door, hop into the car then drive the width of Fife at top speed to hand over my tub of spunk to some hospital porter in Kirkcaldy.

Well, step one taken. Waiting on letter coming through to see the consultant. This caused great mirth in the wife and her friend. Her friends brother had it done and got to take something home in a jar. Why the f**k would you want a souvenir of your emasculation (ok, mibbe not emasculation but wtf)

Surely not :o

Finding out if had worked or not was a shambles too. They kept losing my sample or not testing it in time. I'd basically have to knock one out by the front door, hop into the car then drive the width of Fife at top speed to hand over my tub of spunk to some hospital porter in Kirkcaldy.

When the wife and I were trying to have the bairn, we went a year without success and were referred to Stirling Royal for fertility tests. I was handed the wee spunk tub and pointed in the direction of the lavvy in reception. The door was locked, so I sat down and realised there were other lads with tubs in their hands too. It soon became apparent that I'd almost interrupted some poor laddie attempting to make his deposit, and there was a queue to use the facilities after him :shutup

When it was finally my turn, I found myself standing in a 6' x 4' cubicle reeking of other men's spooge, attempting to w**k over a shit-streaked toilet with a line of impatient men waiting outside, all of whom knew what I was doing. They don't show you any of that in TV shows and films; it's all busty nurses, jazz mags, and comfortably spacious (and clean) donation chambers.

Thank God I hadn't seen this by that point:

Surely not :o

I actually got shown a Mickey Mouse diagram (not literal), of what was going to happen. Said a bit was going to be taken out and that it was irreversible. Said.he'd seen plenty of old boys trying to get it reversed as they were plugging young birds. Said I'd have to have a couple of shermans to get rid of any live ammo once the procedure had been done.