'The Snip'

Nothing, it's the same but the semens dead and won't do anything if that makes sense, it'll just be a pointless liquid ha.

This threads brutal

:lol:

I asked the nurse prior to going in for the op. She had to nip out of the cubicle and ask the surgeon which didn't fill me with confidence.

Apparently the sperm is absorbed back into the body. Everything else works just the same.

I asked the nurse prior to going in for the op. She had to nip out of the cubicle and ask the surgeon which didn't fill me with confidence.

Apparently the sperm is absorbed back into the body. Everything else works just the same.

So you don't actually you know? I always thought you did? Just that they stopped swimming?

The tubes that sperm swim through to mix with semen are cut, stopping the sperm going through them. When you ejaculate, you'll still get fluid but no swimmers. That is, of course, assuming that the procedure worked and you've, ahem, cleared the pipes after. You need to make sure any remaining sperm are away and have a test to make sure before you can say the procedure has worked.

The tubes that sperm swim through to mix with semen are cut, stopping the sperm going through them. When you ejaculate, you'll still get fluid but no swimmers. That is, of course, assuming that the procedure worked and you've, ahem, cleared the pipes after. You need to make sure any remaining sperm are away and have a test to make sure before you can say the procedure has worked.

So a bit like getting a decent pint of Stella in a shitty pub. You have to taste it first to see if they've cleaned the pipes. So sjc told me anyway.

Thanks Mrs M, I think....

post-14721-14265496079688_thumb.jpg