'The Snip'

17 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
17 hours ago, Adam said:

Maybe I’m not hearing enough about success stories, but the number of people I know that have had complications following a vasectomy gives me the heebie jeebies. I really can’t think of anything more horrifying.

You honestly wouldnt know I had it done.

Same here. Everything as was before. Just Ingredient X is missing. 

• 3 months later...

FFS. mine was three times at the hospital for various f**k ups and mistakes, including at the third attempt the surgeon crying ‘aww ffs, f**k this!!’ and walking off halfway through before (thankfully) coming back and sewing me back up. 

It’s a bit sore for a day or so but a couple of man-up pills the morning after and you’ll be fine. 

Edited by alta-pete

17 hours ago, alta-pete said:

FFS. mine was three times at the hospital for various f**k ups and mistakes, including at the third attempt the surgeon crying ‘aww ffs, f**k this!!’ and walking off halfway through before (thankfully) coming back and sewing me back up. 

It’s a bit sore for a day or so but a couple of man-up pills the morning after and you’ll be fine. 

Man-up pills? Quite like the sound of them. 

It's not too bad, 10 minutes for the procedure. Only strange bit is when they're tugging away at your tubes your stomach feels weird.

The infection that followed however, was horrific. Swollen, sore and sensitive bollocks. Horrendous. Put on antibiotics which I shouldn't have been put on as they interacted with my citalopram and with the infection, basically tripped like f**k. Had what can only be described as a "mental episode" in which everything appeared in the distance. Freaked out in the bathroom, seen mini goats running under the door, took manicure scissors to my hair (apparently this is common as its the only bit of your body you can control), so after doing a Britney, I got taken to Paisley Hospital where the psychiatric team explained what had happened. Freaked the shit out my mrs. The doc there then gave me tablets to calm me down which was great. Only to find that they tablets mixed with the other stuff can cause your heart to skip. My GP was horrified that I was given these and told to stop immediately. Baws are fine the day and I've not had anymore weans. 2 is plenty. 

Anyway good luck tomorrow pal, it's a breeze.

Edited by the snudge
Added some in