'The Snip'

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:
20 hours ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:
My Dad was from a different era. And I already had a full quota of offspring. So the point is moot. 
There's a certain sense of liberty you gain from being snipped. I'll admit it's mostly fun.

^^^ Hasnt taken pishing himself very well

Are you going to do it or what? If you're thinking about it, just fucking do it. 

A bit of short term discomfort, a bit of numbness (which passes in a few days), a lifetime of loving and caring rampant sex, (when the kids aren't there, obviously),  but sooner than you realise, they've grown up and left home. 

The sure knowledge that Calpol or nappies are never, ever, going to be on the shopping list again. 

Stop creating diversions and just fucking do it. 

Or don't, why am I caring? 

Edited by oldbitterandgrumpy

48 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

Are you going to do it or what? If you're thinking about it, just fucking do it. 

A bit of short term discomfort, a bit of numbness (which passes in a few days), a lifetime of loving and caring rampant sex, (when the kids aren't there, obviously),  but sooner than you realise, they've grown up and left home. 

The sure knowledge that Calpol or nappies are never, ever, going to be on the shopping list again. 

Stop creating diversions and just fucking do it. 

Or don't, why am I caring? 

Actually, when the grandkids came along, Calpol and nappies re-appeared on the shopping list. But we coped with that, and it's a feeling like no other when, utterly exhausted, you hand the grandkids back to the parents. 

• 3 months later...

Update from me - gabapentin is working! I have had no pain for a few months now. They say at the pain clinic that this won't last but in the meantime I am enjoying not feeling like I am being stabbed in the nuts all day long.

Downside - I gained about a stone and a half. Known side effect. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Update: 4 months on and I have persistent discomfort on one side. Think I'll need to speak to my GP on Monday.

Maybe I’m not hearing enough about success stories, but the number of people I know that have had complications following a vasectomy gives me the heebie jeebies. I really can’t think of anything more horrifying.

Maybe I’m not hearing enough about success stories, but the number of people I know that have had complications following a vasectomy gives me the heebie jeebies. I really can’t think of anything more horrifying.
You honestly wouldnt know I had it done.

7 minutes ago, Adam said:

Another 2 months on and that has gone away on it's own, so all good here. Had the appointment last week to provide a sample to see if it was actually a success, results pending.

10 minutes ago, Adam said:

Felt sick after call haha.

However first appointment March didnt go to plan. However that is it. Bit different doing it on the phone than in person when speaking about it for sure 

24 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Felt sick after call haha.

However first appointment March didnt go to plan. However that is it. Bit different doing it on the phone than in person when speaking about it for sure 

Can they do it over the phone now? Fucksake!

Guest JTS98
8 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Can they do it over the phone now? Fucksake!

Over the phone is the closest some maniac with a knife is ever getting to my baws.

I'd rather just stop shagging never have sex.