'The Snip'

On 03/12/2019 at 15:32, G_Man1985 said:
On 02/12/2019 at 23:57, die hard doonhamer said:
Booked in for this on Wednesday. NHS in my area have a massive backlog so I've been passed over to a private clinic in Edinburgh, which has the added bonus that it'll be done under general anesthesic rather than local! 

How much you paying for private ? Or is it you pay f**k all as being passed over?

Covered by the NHS.

20 hours ago, stimpy said:

A general isn't a bonus, it has its own complications and can make you a bit vomity when you come round.
A local is the job, couple of wee jabs and ten minutes later you're supping tea and wondering what all the fuss was about.

Was a little bit nauseous, just slept it off this afternoon. Definitely glad it was done under general.

1 hour ago, stimpy said:
13 hours ago, Rugster said:
I think most people would consider it a bonus in this instance. f**k being awake when they’re about your bits with a scalpel. 

You don't see anything, you are tilted back while lying flat, really it's nothing.

It’s not seeing it that would bother me. It’s the pulling and tugging. 

7 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Now that’s got to be a load of old cock.....surely this fellatrix would be impeding the surgeon ?

Do you really think a nursing degree would take 3 years? 2nd year students sent to Japan to study under Geishas.

25 years ago, but the memory's still vivid. 

Local anesthetic . . .  tugging, pulling, snipping (all of which I was acutely aware of but no pain) .  .  .  all over in 15 min. Wheeled into a ward, cup of tea, kicked out of bed as soon as the tea was finished and told to get dressed and go home.

Had to go for a piss before I drove home and found  everything down there to be completely numb.  All of said piss ended up on my jeans, none of it in the urinal. 

Drove home in my pants, back to work the next day.  No after effects, but the numbness did take a day or two to go away. 

No regrets.

1 hour ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

25 years ago, but the memory's still vivid. 

Local anesthetic . . .  tugging, pulling, snipping (all of which I was acutely aware of but no pain) .  .  .  all over in 15 min. Wheeled into a ward, cup of tea, kicked out of bed as soon as the tea was finished and told to get dressed and go home.

Had to go for a piss before I drove home and found  everything down there to be completely numb.  All of said piss ended up on my jeans, none of it in the urinal. 

Drove home in my pants, back to work the next day.  No after effects, but the numbness did take a day or two to go away. 

No regrets.

Not even pishing yourself?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Not even pishing yourself?

Technically, I didn't pish myself.

I presented myself at a urinal at a time and place of my choosing, went  through the controlled procedure of unzipping and aiming, allowed the outflow to commence only when I was sure all safety checks had been made. My only mistake  was staring at the wall while I was pishing. 

There was just no feeling. No feeling whatsoever.  Similar to trying to drink something after a visit to the dentist. 

Edited by oldbitterandgrumpy

17 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

I presented myself at a urinal at a time and place of my choosing, went  through the controlled procedure of unzipping and aiming, allowed the outflow to commence only when I was sure all safety checks had been made. My only mistake  was staring at the wall while I was pishing. 

There was just no feeling. No feeling whatsoever.  Similar to trying to drink something after a visit to the dentist. 

^^^pished himself.

^^^^ pished himself

Well, I've got another appointment at Forth Valley Hospital coming up after the pain from my vasectomy 20 years ago started getting worse. As I've posted before, the tied tubes have become unravelled - the nurse described it as feeling like a "bag of worms". They've developed cysts and the veins have become varicose so now I need to have a scan to check how bad it is and to see if there are tumours. 

3 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:
7 hours ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

^^^^ pished himself

Says the guy who's pishing himself at the thought of going through with it. 

24 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

Actually . . . thinking about it . . . For the cost of one piss stained pair of jeans  (washed. dried, wearable the next day) I gained a guaranteed paternity free shagging licence. 

So, Sergeant Wilson  and G-Man, kindly point out the downside of having your inner tubes pulled twisted and bruised.