St Johnstone v St Mirren 21/3/15

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a fair idea. :(

Same :unsure2: . I'd like to see Kello back in the team but don't think there is anyway back for him.

------------------------------Ridgers-----------------------------

-----Naismith-------Goodwin-------Genev----Tesselar-------

--------------------Mallan-------------McGinn--------------------

------Dayton-------------Sandlier---------------Kelly----------------

-------------------------Thompson---------------------------------

I'd only start Thompson up front if we are guaranteed to get support up to him. Gow didn't do enough for me, Sandlier looked very bright when he came on and had a few nice touches. No doubt Teale will stick with the experienced player but I think we should give this boy a chance. I'd tell Naismith not to cross the half way line, he looks burnt out.

Going by the league table StJ are strong favourites, Saints teams in the past normally kick in survival mode around this period and we win some games we least expect to win. As long as we are in touch with County and Well by 4.50 I'll be happy. Motherwell and County have winnable home games although Killie are one of the form teams in the league. 3 relegation threatened teams playing 3 teams competing for top 6, another nervy weekend in store :shutup .

We will need to bounce back from our defeat yesterday.

4-0 trouncing for the buddie mcbud buds.

We'd need to score more than two goals for that to happen, something we haven't managed since May last year.

I've just got a feeling this might be our one game this season where it all clicks and we score 3 or 4 goals. Then again we're always better when there's no pressure on us, so no doubt we'll lose this.

Same :unsure2: . I'd like to see Kello back in the team but don't think there is anyway back for him.

------------------------------Ridgers-----------------------------

-----Naismith-------Goodwin-------Genev----Tesselar-------

--------------------Mallan-------------McGinn--------------------

------Dayton-------------Sandlier---------------Kelly----------------

-------------------------Thompson---------------------------------

I'd only start Thompson up front if we are guaranteed to get support up to him. Gow didn't do enough for me, Sandlier looked very bright when he came on and had a few nice touches. No doubt Teale will stick with the experienced player but I think we should give this boy a chance. I'd tell Naismith not to cross the half way line, he looks burnt out.

Going by the league table StJ are strong favourites, Saints teams in the past normally kick in survival mode around this period and we win some games we least expect to win. As long as we are in touch with County and Well by 4.50 I'll be happy. Motherwell and County have winnable home games although Killie are one of the form teams in the league. 3 relegation threatened teams playing 3 teams competing for top 6, another nervy weekend in store :shutup .

Who is Sandlier?

Kelly should be dropped, he's been honking for a while now, a wee break may do him a bit of good. I would fling snoopy in from the start in his place n see if he could light the touch paper for us, we need some inspiration from somewhere.....anywhere really!

Lack of tractors on this thread or any insults...

I've decided to go to the game, probably the worst idea ever. We're just not good, in fact we're not even average.

I've no idea, what sort of team I'd pick, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Teale stick with the same team as the last two games.

Another weekend of hoping the other two are worse than us awaits.

Don't really know what to expect from this game, well besides from a narrow defeat.

I would only make one change from the Killie game and that's bringing in Sadlier for Kelly. I thought Sean had a very poor game last Saturday and couldn't believe when Teale hooked Dayton. Thommo wasn't great either but would go with him again out of blind faith if nothing else.

Prediction for the game, 1-0 fakes.

There's gonna be a protest against the council that will seriously impact on the home crowd. Probably under 3000 there.

Shame, but the council need telt.

Aren't protests meant to decrease the crowd instead of increase it?

Archived