yoker v linlithgow 1/4 final

lithgierose

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You used to say I played there, and there, and there. Was just joking with you. I'll grab my jacket.

Yoker will need to up their game from the last outing against the Gow. But the arrival of the gentry should get the lads up for it. Best of luck!

yeah Ive been about Ive only just moved p.s thank god i dont need to play on shotts park its to big lol

Now most of the important arrangements have been discussed - what about the football!!

This will be a new team on my list as can't recall any previous games between Yoker and Linlithgow. How are the good people of Yoker feeling about Saturday's game - do you expect a good local support etc?

I've seen Yoker twice this season, if they play as they can they've every chance of getting a result, Lithgae are hot and cold by the sound of things so an interesting afternoon of football ahead

I have not seen Yoker but they certainly have a chance. The Rose have not been very good since the Raith game and if Yoker have a hard as nails midfield we could be in for a long day.

Nelson is out for a couple of weeks so will miss this and the Boness game.

Watched the highlights of Linlithgow's 6 pointer v Kelty Hearts a few weeks ago and was astonished at how they let Kelty bully them and dominate for the whole 90 minutes, they don't seem capable of dealing with sides who get in about them so if Yoker can do this they have a chance if they let Linlithgow play flowing football they will get cuffed.

Guest brycey

with musselburgh awreddy thru to the semis ad like tae wish lithgae awe the best at yoker on seturday and i hope u guys kin join the burgh in the semis

Watched the highlights of Linlithgow's 6 pointer v Kelty Hearts a few weeks ago and was astonished at how they let Kelty bully them and dominate for the whole 90 minutes, they don't seem capable of dealing with sides who get in about them so if Yoker can do this they have a chance if they let Linlithgow play flowing football they will get cuffed.

Can't fully disagree with that. Although I would add there was distinct glimmers against Camelon that our players were starting to realise that more was required in certain games than just the pretty stuff.

Supporters club early bus will now leave at 11-45am not 12 noon.

11.45 am..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our bus is away at 11 am - got to give the old boys time to get of the bus with their zimmers (Fuzzy etc)

Our bus is away at 11 am - got to give the old boys time to get of the bus with their zimmers (Fuzzy etc)

the club will be open from 11am (if dougals oot his pit) to serve pimms drinks and prawn and cucumber sandwiches before setting off for the big smoke. :)

It will be fine getting off the bus. Getting back on after the game will be the problem.

Hah! When Lithgae visited us in July all their supporter comments sounded as though they'd joined the Quaker Society. Amazing how the Scottish means a few beers as part of the day's enjoyment. Anyway, hope both teams and supporters enjoy the day, just wish we were still involved

By all means people should be able to have an enjoyable pre/post match drink. But when the whistle blows it's all about the football for me.

Archived