Morton v Ayr

We've pretty much single-handedly kept Ayr's hopes of avoiding the playoffs alive this season. I'll be surprised if that changes, though we haven't played them since the new signings. Not that that'll make a difference if worse than Grady continues to leave Caldwell on the bench.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morton fans being stroppy as usual. I thought we'd lose to Airdrie. We did so on the back of individual errors.

We won't do that this week. In spite of Duffy we'll still win the league. We'll win this game handily IMO.

Morton fans being stroppy as usual. I thought we'd lose to Airdrie. We did so on the back of individual errors.

We won't do that this week. In spite of Duffy we'll still win the league. We'll win this game handily IMO.

I never get positive about playing Airdrie away.

I hope you're right about us not losing on the back of individual errors this week. AND WINNING...

I wish I shared your optimism mate.

The continued employment of that slaphead and the wagon-circling efforts of his happy-clappers makes some sort of heads gone moment quite likely within the home fanbase; Ayr not being very good could yet reverse this and send the seethe into the away end. Provisional shame game rating a rather tasty 7/10, considering the tepid atmosphere of Cappielow these days.

3-0 Morton.

We've pretty much single-handedly kept Ayr's hopes of avoiding the playoffs alive this season. I'll be surprised if that changes, though we haven't played them since the new signings. Not that that'll make a difference if worse than Grady continues to leave Caldwell on the bench.

Pretty sure MacDonald, McCluskey, Caldwell and Forbes were playing when you scraped a draw at Somerset last time.

Pretty sure MacDonald, McCluskey, Caldwell and Forbes were playing when you scraped a draw at Somerset last time.

Don't recall Morton having to "scrape" at all in the last match; though given that the Ayr fans are currently delirious with joy at drawing at home to erm, Stenhousemuir, who could really fault their misplaced joy at a point achieved against the current league leaders.

Not confident, how can you be with our recent results and the way we've been playing?

The players and management better go into this game as if we're playing a cup final.

We'll concede that's for sure, we have just got to hope our forwards get back to scoring or we'll lose this game too.

Archived