Morton v Ayr

Hard one to call tbh, Morton should be stick on favourites for this but have seemed to stumble against Ayr in previous meetings. They just can't seem to beat us this season. Ayr can find themselves really unlucky yesterday as Stenny's goal lived a very charmed life, we done everything but score. Battered them 0-0 so to say. Morton have been fairly steady in the league but fans seem to constantly be infuriated by Duffy's tactics.

A win would be really helpful for Ayr as we need to accumulate as many points as possible now but Morton will be looking to continue their title push.

Going for 0-1 Ayr with Crawford getting the goal. Mon Ayr.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clueless Jim to pick yet another baffling team lineup and refuse to make any subs when its blatantly obvious the game needs changed. Morton to go a goal down before Duffy finally manages to change it but yet again makes then completely wrong substitutions. Ayr to see out their 1 goal lead.

Same sh*t, different week.

I'm going to be at this one, first game in 18 months. Regardless of our results in the last 2 games, I am still going into it with some positivity, but can someone please tell Duffy to get a settled team on the pitch.

Oh, did I mention that I've not seen us win since April 2010?

Home win :thumsup2

Genuinely dreading this one.

We've long forgotten how to beat Ayr and have been playing shite lately anyway. Our great strikers have given up scoring goals.

Would not be one bit surprised to see another freak 0-4 game like Ayr and QoS tend to give us.

I'd like to see Campbell or Neil play and Devlin to be moved wide right with Murray either playing in the middle or not at all, I'd maybe drop Preston for Forrest also as he's struggled the last 2-3 games where as Beattie has looked more capable.

Because of our knack of getting a result against Morton and also the way our luck has gone I'd say score draw

You could write the script just now after a boring draw or a narrow defeat from Morton . We were unlucky and battled hard and we were unlucky not to take anything from the game . We showed great effort and showed that were up for the battle for the remainding games of the season . :wacko:

Wow...yous do know that you're top of the league?

Which actually means nothing now as Duffy will have us out of the playoffs never mind top spot, with his diabolical decisions to constantly alter a team as he see's it ' to adapt to the opponents'

A winnning team, and more to the point, one that winning and top of a table, shouldn't be altering anything if it's winning.

Ayr will come to scappa on saturday and should win.

Archived