Queen of the South v Cowdenbeath

Yeah same for me. There are a million and one changes Fowler has the option of making but last week was a good solid performance which saw us creating a lot of chances. Play the same against Cowden and we should win reasonably comfortably.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah same for me. There are a million and one changes Fowler has the option of making but last week was a good solid performance which saw us creating a lot of chances. Play the same against Cowden and we should win reasonably comfortably.

Play half as well against Cowden and you'll still win comfortably.

Fowler will have a nice dilemma today whereby for the first time he'll have a full squad to choose from. He seems to favour the 3-5-2 formation, with Higgins and Durnan both eligible again and Kidd seeming to be favoured it will probably cost Danny his place.

I think he'll go,

Clark.

Dowie, Durnan, Higgins.

Kidd, McShane, Paton, Millar, Holt.

Reilly, Lyle.

Sub's, Carmichael, Russell, McKenna, Burns, Mitchell, Atkinson, Smith

An early goal again would be nice, and then hopefully we can settle into a good game and push on and get a few more.

Are the folk who felt this wasn't a must win game feeling the same?

If Livingston win as it stands they close the gap to three points leaving us only three clear of the automatic relegation and keep in mind our poor goal difference if they catch us.

And if Alloa pull it of this evening,I am sorry to say the man who has kept upbeat all season is saying we are relegated.

Hard but honest facts as clearly we are not capable of doing simple things like keep possession have a go etc.

I hope I am eating my words at full time but we are playing like a team destined for relegation and not a team fighting for real honest survival

75 percent possession to queens and we have had no shots on goal!

Not exactly a team fighting for survival!

We will be lucky to get a shot on goal the rest of the season never mind a point.

Absolutely terrible!

This is why JN had to go months ago. By now, a new man may have instilled some fight/pride/organisation.

But certain people, u being one of them, kept spoutin pish about how he should stay. Tooooooooooo fooookon late now.

If Livingston win as it stands they close the gap to three points leaving us only three clear of the automatic relegation and keep in mind our poor goal difference if they catch us.

And if Alloa pull it of this evening,I am sorry to say the man who has kept upbeat all season is saying we are relegated.

Hard but honest facts as clearly we are not capable of doing simple things like keep possession have a go etc.

I hope I am eating my words at full time but we are playing like a team destined for relegation and not a team fighting for real honest survival

Really. Mister Unrealistically Optimistic realising the reality.

At last. Took your time.

Games against bottom half teams are must win. Win against dumbo livi and alloa and we stay up. This game is irrelevant and any points a bonus.

Archived