Queen of the South v Cowdenbeath

Lots of decisions for the manager to make before this game as we have a full strength squad apart from Burns to pick from for the first time this season.

After a good win yesterday will we revert back to the 352 or go 442 again?

No disrespect to Beath but we must pick up 3 points as after this game we have our hardest run of games this season coming up Away to Raith, Hearts & Hibs then home to Rangers & Falkirk these games will go a long way to deciding if we finish top 4 or not.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously I'm hoping for a comfortable win after our demolition job on them up there a few weeks back, but I'll take a scrappy one goal win if it comes to that. No room for slip-ups now as we approach some make or break fixtures.

As long as we win, you'd be hoping hearts do some damage to falkirk. Can't really see the need to change much, probably higgins in for the dog. I'd leave Durns out if he's struggling let him be fresh for for the difficult run of fixtures after

Last time we went down there we were expecting a thumping. Didn't quite work out like that. Can't see us getting a result the way Queens have been playing.

Yesterday was apparently better, but we've not otherwise been playing that well.

In fact, we were in much better form when you last visited in December.

We have to go and win this one.

If Livingston beat Dumbarton next Saturday where I actually think they will then we could be in big trouble.Hopefully Alloa don't pick any points up in their two games coming up either.

Seriously concerned about staying up after watching Saturdays display compared to last week.

Our forward line poses no real threat.

Don't know about you guys but there seems to be a bad vibe around our club especially after hearing about what was said in the programme although I personally didn't see it as didn't get a programme programme.

Have to keep sticking together as one though folks and hope for a happy finish to the season.

No, you're not. We have scored 4 against them. Rangers have at least 5 and Hearts have much more than that. I think Raith have scored more than 4 too.

Think he meant Cowdenbeath have score more against us than they have against any other team in the league.

Archived