Motherwell v Accies

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Entertaining game, but quite strange. I thought at the break Hamilton had probably just shaded it overall, but there wasn't much in it. After the first goal though the floodgates opened and Accies didn't have a clue what to do. It looks like they really miss someone in the centre of the park who can calm things down and dictate play. Also, if their players tended to shoot more often, rather than play the ball out wide, then they may not be on this horrendous run of form...but that may be down to confidence.

I take it all back, all the shite about positive mental attitude. We have went from one of the best teams in Scotland to being most definitely the worst team in the Premiership. That team would struggle in the Championship. The most worrying thing is how fragile we are after we lose a goal. The players just crumble. Scotland is done! Canning is well out his depth here. To be pummeled by a team that is sitting 2nd bottom in that manner is a disgrace. A team we pumped 5-0 3 months ago ffs.

I didn't think Accies were that bad tonight considering their bad run. Thought they were the better team in the first half and even at 2-0 down they looked dangerous coming forward.

Their defence let them down conceding straight away after losing the first goal, then the red card and penalty. Bit of an implosion really. For an hour of the match though they didn't look like a team that hadn't won in 11.

Well that was pleasing. 14 shots on goal, 8 on target, 4 scored. Even with the likes of McDonald having an off night we still looked decent going forward with others stepping up.

Still a total car crash at times at the back & prone to lapses so in that context a clean sheet is pretty welcome.

Failed appointment. The guy never wanted the job and needs to be taken out the firing line. I said the team needed more then a point from these last two games and he got..... a point.

Cannings not up to the job, it happens. No reason to fillet him, he's been a superb player for us and deserves some respect.

You can only laugh... And cry, excessively. No complaints. Motherwell 100% deserved it - and probably more - and defos a red card. Complete and utter embarrassment. Great atmosphere for the first 45 mins, two ends absolutely rocking and its a shame it was for nothing. Tbf to the Well Bois that "Twist and Shout" chant was quite good - still wee tramps though.

#CanningOut

Archived