Easthouses Lily FC

I would just like to put on record that everything said about Easthouses Lily recently is not true, they are nothing but a credit to their small village and the brand of football they play is a joy to watch for all neutrals. I'd strongly recommend getting along to watch them sometime if you haven't already.

Rap Baget(Easthouses number 1 fan, I hope the feeling is mutual :angel )

Your right I was fortune, just instrumental in both goals and on the winning team!

Now I'm no one for posting FACTS but that's 3 times leith have played hooses and they've no lost yet...FACT!!

Rap baget(does anyone know I'm euan Campbell, I thought it was a secret ????)

#hidingbehindmykeyboard

You feel that winding easthouses up will serve a purpose ewan, you obviously feel intimidated by them or u wouldn't be on here shouting your mouth off!something about them that u can't let go, obsessive much, wee team gets promoted and ruffles up a few feathers, not here just to make up the numbers, good luck up the complex Mate when u go away to easthouses! I'm pretty sure they no who u are Mate! Lol

Not at all, my posts are only for a laugh and to wind up Gav T who is actually a good friend of mine and has been for many years. If I was genuinely being derogatory towards Easthouses I would use one of my other 14 alias' :P

What Easthouses have achieved is exceptional and i'm full of respect for them...FACT!! They do however take it too far with the referees and I can see why so many of them buckle under the pressure because it is an intense pressure and scrutiny on every decision the ref makes. However that's what works for them so I say carry on and do whatever gives you the best chance of winning!

Rap Baget(I love you too Gav but stay off the Smirnoff Ice's :wub: )

• 3 weeks later...

Archived