Hibernian v Rangers

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The dynamic of this game stops me from considering it a mortgage job banker. Good value certainly but the fact that we don't need to win, would stop me piling in.

Obviously my insatiable desire to pump the **** rotten is there and I want/pretty much expect to win. But say it's one of those Hibs v Raith style 50 chances per Hibs goal days, or the ball ricochets kindly off one of big Boydy's chebs and in; and it's 0-0 or 1-1 with 20 minutes to go? We won't be throwing the kitchen sink at them. All the pumpings we've dished out to Sevco this year have been whilst we're chasing them, not the case on Sunday.

The dynamic of this game stops me from considering it a mortgage job banker. Good value certainly but the fact that we don't need to win, would stop me piling in.

Obviously my insatiable desire to pump the **** rotten is there and I want/pretty much expect to win. But say it's one of those Hibs v Raith style 50 chances per Hibs goal days, or the ball ricochets kindly off one of big Boydy's chebs and in; and it's 0-0 or 1-1 with 20 minutes to go? We won't be throwing the kitchen sink at them. All the pumpings we've dished out to Sevco this year have been whilst we're chasing them, not the case on Sunday.

If you can't beat this sorry excuse for a team you can forget about getting to the Cup Final m8 8)

Win win after we pump Falkirk. Either Hibs hand us the title by being shite or Rangers get tanked again and we win it at Tynecastle

I believe what your team should be doing is flinging all 3 points in the direction of Falkirk to help Sevco on their way to 5th place :)

Archived