Hibernian v Rangers

One win against Hibs and one decent game from Wallace...

Rangers fans, fucking mind-blowing. :lol: :lol:

To be fair, it's a fantastic achievement to win away from home against the 'best team in the league'.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To go with 25 points off us for Gary Oliver yous are going to romp the league! The SFA must be fucking sick of Hibs fans in their inbox :lol:

I post on .net and threads like the Gary Oliver and this are embarrasing to read.

Hibs net always makes for pleasent reading when they post about Rangers.

They got into a seething mess over Dean De Boer and Miller.

haha if you can remember what they were, by all means share mate :lol:

haha if you can remember what they were, by all means share mate :lol:

Just the usual nonsense, calling him a cheat etc and how much they hate him because he plays for us. Do they hate griffiths for playing for Celtic?

I remember there was someone on there 'in the know' saying he knew Kenny Miller and that he was signing for Hibs and not Rangers. I quite enjoy reading their ramblings.

Just the usual nonsense, calling him a cheat etc and how much they hate him because he plays for us. Do they hate griffiths for playing for Celtic?

I remember there was someone on there 'in the know' saying he knew Kenny Miller and that he was signing for Hibs and not Rangers. I quite enjoy reading their ramblings.

As long as theres still a chance to sign him (i dreamed a dream) they will never hate him!

That was true about Miller. I know the guy you're talking about.

I post on .net and threads like the Gary Oliver and this are embarrasing to read.

TBF to the Hibees they took the defeat pretty well and made little of the foul in the lead up to the second goal. Just read the thread and the OP is ridiculed by just about everyone posting on it.

Fortunately I am banned from Rangers Media but some of the threads there are incredible....every club has the odd mentalist in the support.

TBF to the Hibees they took the defeat pretty well and made little of the foul in the lead up to the second goal. Just read the thread and the OP is ridiculed by just about everyone posting on it.

Fortunately I am banned from Rangers Media but some of the threads there are incredible....every club has the odd mentalist in the support.

your not joking there mate!

Btw, what was the thinking beyond our visitors chanting "Jimmy Savile, he's on of your own" at Hibs fans on Sunday?

Decent zing, like 2luuqhe.jpg

hibz r a kafflick club m8

Club forums tend to be populated by utter weirdos. At least on here you get a bigger perspective of what's happening in football in general instead of a biased :1eye view.

Yep because the posters on here are not biased at all against Rangers lol

Archived