Hibernian v Rangers

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure about that, but I know for a fact that some youths from their dev squad are made to carry him from the front door to the dressing room using a litter.

I've heard that he reclines in his pants, eating grapes and playing his lute while Petrie and Dempster trim his toe nails.

Hibs 2.10 to win. How much is everybody investing?

Thinking £20, maybe twenty on them to win and £10 on -1.

If McCall wasn't manager I'd be lumping everything on it but have a feeling he will do something decent soooooon

Hibs 2.10 to win. How much is everybody investing?

Thinking £20, maybe twenty on them to win and £10 on -1.

If McCall wasn't manager I'd be lumping everything on it but have a feeling he will do something decent soooooon

50p on Hibs mate.

Hibs to make it 4 from 4 vs Rangers however, I think it will be closer than the first two. 2-1 Hibs win for me; Malonga & Robertson for Hibs whilst Vuckic scores for Rangers, mainly cause he's the only one that actually does anything apart from waiting to collect his payslip

Hibs to make it 4 from 4 vs Rangers however, I think it will be closer than the first two. 2-1 Hibs win for me; Malonga & Robertson for Hibs whilst Vuckic scores for Rangers, mainly cause he's the only one that actually does anything apart from waiting to collect his payslip

Vuckic was taken aff against Livi and is now out for a few weeks apparently.

Routine score for Hibs then, 3-0 win; Malonga, Robertson & El Alagui, Farid scoring the 3rd in a wee run out to mark his return

I am sure McCall will change the formation and players for the Hibs match. Will he show his hand on Tuesday night I don't think so. Rangers problem is the vast majority of the squad have no real pace therefore McCall will have to find a a formation to get his few fastest players on the park. Every week Rangers are not coping with the opposition's pace and movement. Strong possibility he will play 4-5-1 or 3-5-2. On form, Hibs are definite favourites. If Vuckic is injured that is a massive blow to Rangers. Walsh did well on his debut but needs to be stronger when tracking back.

Vuckic out? Heh-heh! Their only half-decent player an aw. They will be lucky to make the play-offs.

Archived