Hibernian v Rangers

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will option 2 work if Rangers play 5 in the middle with Templeton and Walsh wide and a tight 3 in the middle Walsh and Templeton aiming to keep Gray and Stevenson occupied reducing their opportunities of getting down the flanks?

Will option 2 work if Rangers play 5 in the middle with Templeton and Walsh wide and a tight 3 in the middle Walsh and Templeton aiming to keep Gray and Stevenson occupied reducing their opportunities of getting down the flanks?

Listen, its not going to matter whatever team and formation this shower of shite play. Hibs by 3.

A straight battle in midfield then 5 v 5. Don't think Rangers could afford to play 3 at the back. It would become a certain 5 leaving 3 in midfield. Hibs would run riot if that was the case!

So you don't fancy the ICF's chances then?

At present Hibs are a far better team. Imo McCalls team selection and formation will have to be much cleverer than Stubbs to have any chance. I just hope the game finishes 11 v11 and there is no crowd trouble. Oh and Hearts beat Falkirk to keep Falkirk a distance away!

At present Hibs are a far better team. Imo McCalls team selection and formation will have to be much cleverer than Stubbs to have any chance. I just hope the game finishes 11 v11 and there is no crowd trouble. Oh and Hearts beat Falkirk to keep Falkirk a distance away!

You'll be looking for Cowdenbeath to do you a turn as well then.

In case you didn't realise, someone is closer to you than Falkirk.

A straight battle in midfield then 5 v 5. Don't think Rangers could afford to play 3 at the back. It would become a certain 5 leaving 3 in midfield. Hibs would run riot if that was the case!

Rangers can't afford any of their players.

Stunner from the Bear's Den:

GeorgeRomero40

Davie Weir

• photo-thumb-93097.jpg?_r=1426805898
  • New Signing
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 10 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:18 PM

Bell

Sinnamon Mcgregor Zaliuskas Wallace
McCulloch

Law Shiels
Walsh Clark Temps

With Clark in a false 9 type of position. The guy reminds me a lot of Messi and I think the only reason

he hasn't been called up to the scotland squad is because Strachan has no eye for talented players...

:eek:

xGylBfv.gif

Stubbs watched Rangers on Tuesday. I'm interested in Hibs views on what team he will put out and what formation?

Stubbs isn't interested in the Bookies. He will field his strongest team in the formation he thinks will win the game. Or will he pick one not to lose? I'm not a gambler but if fans are confident to predict scores. Predict the Hibs team and formation that will achieve this?

Alright Stuart, how you doing?

We'll revert back to a more typical side than the rotated ones from the recent games.
Even if Malonga, Gray or Allan aren't quite ready to start; we have a wealth of options to replace them.

The assault & battery injury to Černý is a mystery...

As is the decision to play Watson at centre-back and Boyle as a wing-back, rather than bring Forster into the side.

Either way, with Mountaine & Muffin, we'll give the Rangers a stuffin'.

Archived