Rangers v Livingston.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted. I thought this would be 1-1 bit forgot to put it on -how annoying. Good result for Rangers though. They must be unbeaten in a few now.the influence of the new board is kicking in.

About as scottish as the queen of England's tits but wore the Scotland top with pride & gave everything he had for us ... So total respect from me

Scottish Dad from Hamilton so a bit more Scottish than auld Liz's hooters!

Stuart McCall has been critical of our more experienced players so his team will be interesting tomorrow.

I would give Murdoch..Faure...Walsh..Gallagher.. Hardie..Gasporato(if not on loan) a run out tpmorrow at sometime. Obviously they dont all have to start

Luca Gasparotto is still on loan at Airdrie - and doing very well. Our central defence is rock solid with him and Liam Lindsay in it, and we're winning games. (FAO the The Rangeco fans, "winning games" is when you score more goals than the other team).

I'm genuinely surprised that McCall didn't get a stronger reaction from the Rangers players. A new manager coming usually yields a positive first result, but to draw against the bottom side at home is horrendous. It just highlights how bad Rangers are. They need to drop the no-hopers and the over the hill mob and play younger, hungry players who will fight for the jersey - if there are actually any at the club. The players stated that the training regime was drastically different under McCall - which suggests they've had it too bloody easy for too long. McCoist first was too much of everyone's mate, then McDowell didn't even want to be there. It will take time but I think McCall will enforce a proper training regime and the players will just have to roll up their sleeves; or get out.

Never seen McCall wear a suit track side when he was at Motherwell but it looks like he has been bitten by the Sevco high and mighty bug. Trying to be something he isn't. Will this be the last we hear Sevco have a good squad of players? Boardroom excuse gone, McCoist excuse gone, McDowell excuse gone and no atmosphere excuse gone.

Good to see at least some Sevconians not taken in by the new regime bluster and will go back when the words turn into actions.

The players have gotten away with basically doing as little as possible for the last few years under McCoist, there is no way that McCall could get the downtoolers to sudden;y up their game/fitness in 2 days.

The board need to support him and take the promotion albatross from his neck and allow him to rebuild without any pressure.

McCulloch, Boyd and co can go and F themselves as far as i'm concerned.

I'm genuinely surprised that McCall didn't get a stronger reaction from the Rangers players. A new manager coming usually yields a positive first result, but to draw against the bottom side at home is horrendous. It just highlights how bad Rangers are. They need to drop the no-hopers and the over the hill mob and play younger, hungry players who will fight for the jersey - if there are actually any at the club. The players stated that the training regime was drastically different under McCall - which suggests they've had it too bloody easy for too long. McCoist first was too much of everyone's mate, then McDowell didn't even want to be there. It will take time but I think McCall will enforce a proper training regime and the players will just have to roll up their sleeves; or get out.

No point in sleeve rolling if it just reveals some gash tats and no skill.

Is that you, Tedi? :P

McCoist first was too much of everyone's mate, then McDowell didn't even want to be there. It will take time but I think McCall will enforce a proper training regime and the players will just have to roll up their sleeves; or get out.

Is that in addition to rolling up their left trouser legs?

There is little doubt that Rangers after their poor form and results over the last several months will find it very difficult to get promoted this year. One thing for sure give McCall a chance. These are McCoist's poor signings. Yesterday's game will only confirm what McCall already new. Rangers players apart from a very few have no pace and you dont win matches without it. For the last few months teams have been running Rangers off the park and I don't mean they are fitter..they have natural fast pace all over the park. I am sure he will try and find a formation to get the fastest men on the park. I think he started this yesterday by playing Miller and Clark up front and Walsh wide. Unfortunately I have never seen a professional team's squad with so few players who actually have a turn of pace!

Archived