Rangers v Livingston.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From The UVF (will you stand) no doubt N08 will be disgusted to see terrorist slogans being waved at Ibrox.

Why, you don't seem to have any problems with terrorist paraphernalia and related songs at Parkhead!!

I'm currently watching an online stream of this match. I think it must be a pretty slow stream as it isn't half-time yet. Anyway, The Rangers are currently winning 1-0 and there's a real sense around Ibrox that McCall has finally turned things around.

Why, you don't seem to have any problems with terrorist paraphernalia and related songs at Parkhead!!

Shoulder to Shoulder we ll stand....well i would but the two seats to my right are empty.

I fear the battle is far from over anyway. This team is a fucking shambles. Met a few Livi players in the Glynhill Hotel and they seemed pretty confident for a team sitting bottom of the league. They must have seen us play recently!!

I'm enjoying the new Dave King era here, haven't won a game, a director sacked after 1 day for being a racist, a terrorist who tried to kill Neil Lennon turns up and now a giant UVF banner,,,it's just like the good old days.

Archived