Rangers v Livingston.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giving Rangers fans certainly aren't turning up to see the latest instalment of a title challenge I can only assume they're turning up to see Livi.

No need to be so jealous.

It's not Rangers' fault Falkirk's stadium is usually about 40% full. :)

Apart from the games against Rangers, of course, as the locals just had to buy a ticket for that one.

Is Ciniman nowhere near the team?

Sinamomon(Sp)...i keep hearing good things about him but tbh i havent seen much of him. It is the same for the lad Halket.

Apart from the games against Rangers, of course, as the locals just had to buy a ticket for that one.

It's also not falkirk s fault that a good percentage of the local population are loyalist bigots who are more interested in singing songs about Irish history & enjoy the protection of a big crowd to relate their poisonous views

You couldn't even sell out your allocation against them the other week.

:lol:

Our lazy, useless and clueless bunch of players deserve f**k all but wee Stuart is one of my favourite players of the past 20 years so I'm hoping for a good win for his sake.

About as scottish as the queen of England's tits but wore the Scotland top with pride & gave everything he had for us ... So total respect from me

Archived