Rangers v Livingston.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stuart McCall has been critical of our more experienced players so his team will be interesting tomorrow.

I would give Murdoch..Faure...Walsh..Gallagher.. Hardie..Gasporato(if not on loan) a run out tpmorrow at sometime. Obviously they dont all have to start

My predictions haven't been great recently......

But for the match tomorrow I'm guessing a Rangers goal within the first 20 minutes and a comfortable three or four nil victory.

What'll be interesting though is how many there will be in attendance.

40k+ would be fantastic. If they can get 35k for a midweek game the other day it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for a Saturday.

Hoping for 40,000+. The Chris Graham saga will have angered a number of supporters but that discussion is for elsewhere.

Lets be honest we simply cannot play as poorly as we have been recently. I would love to see a few changes but would settle for not seeing Mohsni anywhere near the first XI.

I think i heard McCall had told the players they are all playing for new contracts which suggests he is willing to give certain players a chance to up their game.

Stuart McCall has been critical of our more experienced players so his team will be interesting tomorrow.

I would give Murdoch..Faure...Walsh..Gallagher.. Hardie..Gasporato(if not on loan) a run out tpmorrow at sometime. Obviously they dont all have to start

Is Ciniman nowhere near the team?

Archived