New Kits 15/16

G-MAN

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why are so many teams going with Macron now in Scotland? Airdrie, Dundee, Motherwell, are there more? They were all Puma too at one point. I presume that its all the same teamwear distributor.

Macron have done a good job with Scottish Rugby so far, the recent Motherwell shirts have also been decent.

Macron have done a good job with Scottish Rugby so far, the recent Motherwell shirts have also been decent.

Think Macron have done a great job with most kit's I've seen. They put effort in to the designs, which is more than can be said of a lot of other kit companies.

The Hull kit isn't too bad IMO, I'm a big fan of pin stripes. The players look like they're holding in a shit for the promotional photo though.

feature-2950-127.jpg

Birmingham City. Rather good.

The mighty blues 8)

Shame about the massive carbrini logos on the arms and all the logos (theres one on the lower back). Looks a bit tacky that way.

feature-2950-127.jpg

Birmingham City. Rather good.

Sorry to admit, that's quite excellent. Only thing though, I really don't see the point in getting excited about a 140th Anniversary. 100th and 150th, fine. 125th... at a push. Only Dr Who should get excited about decade anniversaries. Not an anti-Birmingham comment, btw. We made a similar fuss about our 140th last year and I thought it was naff then, too.

Archived