Lewis Stevenson

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I must be the only Hibby that found that excruciating to watch... :shutup:blink:

An absolutely awful atrocity - playing the 'Magic Hat' song at Stevenson's charity gala - wrong place, wrong time.

The person I spoke to didn't sound disingenuous about the ball, but I have only just realised that it could be any of the 'x' amount of balls that would have been used during the game. If it isn't the one Gray thundered past Foderingham, then I may have made a grave mistake. :lol: The ball will undergo swab tests for any beautiful bald history-making matter.

Does anyone have any winners/figures yet, from the auction?

I must be the only Hibby that found that excruciating to watch... :shutup:blink:

An absolutely awful atrocity - playing the 'Magic Hat' song at Stevenson's charity gala - wrong place, wrong time.

The person I spoke to didn't sound disingenuous about the ball, but I have only just realised that it could be any of the 'x' amount of balls that would have been used during the game. If it isn't the one Gray thundered past Foderingham, then I may have made a grave mistake. :lol: The ball will undergo swab tests for any beautiful bald history-making matter.

Apparently over 50k had being raised. Not sure what for but I'd assume it meant the stuff up for auction

14 hours ago, Mon Dieu said:

That Warburton song should just be kept to games against the **** where he's in the dug out imo but I can see why they played it and it certainly got a party response.

Hopefully his match is the 07 cup team v 16 cup team, that's the dream.

I've heard this will be the case with Lewis playing a half each. Would be great to see players like Benji, Zemmama and Jones back at Easter road and I'd hope they'd have gray and Jones carrying out the league and Scottish cup. Please make it happen hibs

Archived