The League of Shadows

jagfox

Do tell...

Jamaal Charles and Knile Davis for Thomas and Freeman

The rules of this league devalues running back so I was happy to take a decent WR and some picks.
Not starting running backs...
Edited by Stewbo

I was surprised that you weren't interested in Crowell. Is it because of Duke Johnson or the league scoring that you mentioned before?

Generally it's the RB thing but I think Duke will have an impact this season. Would much prefer some picks and take my chances elsewhere.

Ooft. Matthews probably won't get much game time as he's not white enough for Kelly :P

This made me LOL. Well done sir :lol:

Cereally though, he's rotten. Will be demoted to slot now that Agholor is there, so conversion will probably be better but number of catches will be down

Super Caley and I did a trade for Emmanuel Sanders earlier this year. Both involved a 1st rounder so once they cancel out it's basically:

I gave Matthews and a 2nd for Sanders and a 4th.

I think that's pretty balanced.

Edited by Silvio

Super Caley and I did a trade for Emmanuel Sanders earlier this year. Both involved a 1st rounder so once they cancel out it's basically:

I gave Matthews and a 2nd for Sanders and a 4th.

I think that's pretty balanced.

Meh, looks less good when you put it that way :P

Keepers come out of your draft picks so if you set all your keepers you get no draft picks, if you set all but one keeper you get a 1st round pick and so on