The League of Shadows

jagfox

Also I reckon I'm winning this league this year. Breakout season for my WRs, probably the best RB combo in the league and I think Matt Ryan could shoot to be a top 3 QB this year. I'm optimistic...

With my three first round picks this year and WR combo of Demaryius, Jordan Matthews and a rejuvenated Andre Johnson I'm hoping for a playoff run.

I've not heard back from my AP trade offer incidentally. Maybe that's one of the spaces that's opening up?

With my three first round picks this year and WR combo of Demaryius, Jordan Matthews and a rejuvenated Andre Johnson I'm hoping for a playoff run.

I've not heard back from my AP trade offer incidentally. Maybe that's one of the spaces that's opening up?

Jordan Matthews = Guff

Very disappointed with his rookie season. Can see the appeal with the size speed combination but he barely progressed at all in terms of his route running and ability to lose defenders. Bit of a James Jones to me

Are we getting temporary extra roster spots for next seasons draft and then cutting before the season starts; or is it cut before draft?

I kinda hope it's cut before, just for the bloodbath that will be the rookie/free agent drafting with such a short bench. I have 2 players I want to cut but about 12 free agents I want to sign plus a tonne of 1st/2nd round rookies

I should have done better last year.

I'm not sure I want to cut anyone. Maybe Stewart or the NYG tight end. Anyone interested in a trade for picks?

I should have done better last year.

I'm not sure I want to cut anyone. Maybe Stewart or the NYG tight end. Anyone interested in a trade for picks?

Not Asiata or Oliver? Asiata is gash and Oliver might not have a job this year.

Not Asiata or Oliver? Asiata is gash and Oliver might not have a job this year.

Oliver should make game time. I guess they may draft someone but no guarantees they'll start.

Asiata will probably get 10 tds this season but will lack in yardage.

Open to offers :D

Also I reckon I'm winning this league this year. Breakout season for my WRs, probably the best RB combo in the league and I think Matt Ryan could shoot to be a top 3 QB this year. I'm optimistic...

I'm sure Cody Latimer's 23 yard will take you all the way :P

I've got a really decent roster in this league. Obviously Maclin & Shady being on different teams now might hurt their fantasy value.

I've got a really decent roster in this league. Obviously Maclin & Shady being on different teams now might hurt their fantasy value.

I'd be happy to take Shady off your hands.

Oliver should make game time. I guess they may draft someone but no guarantees they'll start.

Asiata will probably get 10 tds this season but will lack in yardage.

Open to offers :D

I hope Oliver does play, I liked the look of him last year but I'm almost certain they'll draft someone after they let Mathews go, maybe even be a contender to sign AP when he gets released (imagine them going back to the days of their LT led run game :o ). Asiata may well get 10 TDs, but its trying to predict which single game they'll come in -_- I reckon we'll see more of Jerick McKinnon and maybe even Joe Banyard this season.

Wont bite wont bite wont bite.... :ph34r:

Anybody want Mike Wallace? I've got way too many WRs and he's the one I'm most keen to offload.

Looking for a deal that sees a TE/QB come my way.

O'Donnell of any interest to you?

• 1 month later...