Shettleston v Talbot

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye so stop therapist but cans getting thrown, give us till next year and we will give Auchinleck a better challenge our gaffer's got the strength of them now he will sort it. The shetto r on the March!!!

Too many fat blokes in the shetto team

I was very impressed by the Bot performance today. Shettleston have claimed a couple of notable scalps en route to

the quarter finals and with a few regulars out injured, a lot of Bot fans, myself included, would have taken a

replay before kick off.

I thought the team showed a lot of character. Deservedly in front and looked to be in control but when Shettleston

equalised it gave the home side a big lift and it took a very strong last 20 minutes from Talbot to seal the win.

Talbot midfield has to take a bow. Two kids flung in at the deep end and they were immense. I will be bringing up the Shettleston pie hut at my next slimming class £1.50 for a pepsi. Ram it up your hoop! Some of the Shettleston players will have to take a look at themselves with there feigning injury and their lack of sportsmanship. Well done the Town coaching staff who came on to the pitch and shook everybody's hands. Enjoyed the day out and best of luck lets hope you seal promotion.

I though wee Boydy did well yesterday he looks like a young Whitey. Breaks things up and lets the more cultured do the business. Lee Cochrane's a find and a half, never wasted a ball and even though he's two foot seven high he gets stuck in.

Shettlston had some good spells during the game and have the makings of a decent team. But Talbot are gaining momentum just at the right time as they do, doubt any side would have lived with them as they turned the screw in the last twenty. A very inexperienced midfield but you wouldn't have known it. The home side will have to work on their discipline and the petulance shown at full time by some will not do in the top league. Can anyone beat Talbot on that form over two legs?

Archived