Shettleston v Talbot

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The same can that their committee had said hit a little girl in the face yet stood 5 minutes after it and admitted they lied. Seems it's more of their committee being scum than the Shettleston fans.

Makes you wonder why the sudden change of story, maybe they realise it could have been one of there own that threw it towards the group of Shettleston supporters.

I thought Shettleston folk drank their cider out of two litre bottles?

We still do Dipple burn, we still do :lol:

Shettleston will have on sale on Saturday a match programme with proceeds being donated to Stuart McGrady fund. I hope both Shettleston and Auchinleck fans support the cause by buying the programme.

Well played guys!!

Is ex Celtic youth Brian McEwan still at shettleston?

Great game for you guys, enjoy it never know what could happen.

I think the Nittin are a bit bitter about the Town pumping them out of the cup, get over it boys....yous were rotten! They should be more focused on there team trying to get a result against Kelty the mora, instead of spouting a lot of rubbish about Shettleston.

took in this game today.talbot won in a canter with a few senior players I was expecting to see missing.Apart from their goal they only had a couple of half chances.

at the end of the day the cream came to the top a well deserved Talbot win.

some Shettleston players will have to take their training more seriously if they go up this season.and good luck with that by the way.

I would agree with that maurice, they also need a lesson on sportsmanship, two or three players including the goalie left the field without shaking hands.

Enjoyed the game and banter, never saw any hint of trouble despite some comments from Nitten fans.

There was a local in front of me who moaned about having to pay £2.40 for a Grouse, and wishing he had went to the Vale of Clyde game, I was wishing he had too by half time !! lol

Well as the supposed underdogs i think the town did well, the auchinleck no.10 should have been sent off for a kick out in the half way line?? And then the no.8 who as the ref said was leading with his ELBOW should have been off aswell but guess you's didn't see tht but as we are a division below i think we held our own looking forward to next season, straight bck dwn well we will see

Archived