Alloa v Falkirk

This is probably one of those games in a blue moon where Phil will turn up and play a blinder.

Based on mentality......NO

He'll get booed by the majority of all the away support(maybe home too),take a bad tackle then get subbed to save himself another water bucket experience.

The good thing about the 5.30 kick off is that both teams will know the results of the earlier games in respect of what a win will mean.

That's about the only positive....

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The good thing about the 5.30 kick off is that both teams will know the results of the earlier games in respect of what a win will mean.

Won't matter to us as we are playing for nothing (copyright Big Martyn) ????

With Falkirk and Raith having nothing to play for and planting their flags firmly in the middle of the table I think we will pick up at least four points from the next two games.

I'd bring in Jahraldo-Martin if he's fit for Roberts and Rutherford for Layne.

2-1 Rutherford and McCord.

Falkirk fans to have a right good crowd w**k as well.

Both teams have a shot at the Play-Offs. So the highlighted bit is just nonsense. Now if Alloa go super-negative in both games that is a different story.

With Falkirk and Raith having nothing to play for and planting their flags firmly in the middle of the table I think we will pick up at least four points from the next two games.

I'd bring in Jahraldo-Martin if he's fit for Roberts and Rutherford for Layne.

2-1 Rutherford and McCord.

Falkirk fans to have a right good crowd w**k as well.

Cute.

Based on mentality......NO

He'll get booed by the majority of all the away support(maybe home too),take a bad tackle then get subbed to save himself another water bucket experience.

Maybe home too? Who gave you this info we've not booed him yet why start now?

Mr Wurst doesn't base his statements on factual information. ;)

My definition of maybe perhaps means something else across the water.

So I won't say Alloa maybe stay up this season, to avoid confusion in those parts.

The factual thing I did state was Roberts will get booed from probably all the ffc support.

My definition of maybe perhaps means something else across the water.

So I won't say Alloa maybe stay up this season, to avoid confusion in those parts.

The factual thing I did state was Roberts will get booed from probably all the ffc support.

You're a total fud...

Archived