Is this Hibs' year?

So Money

Is this Hibs' year?  

160 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes we all know they haven't won it since 1902.

Why do the media and pundits mention this on almost a weekly basis when any football discussion regarding them.

Every Hibs manager gets asked about it before every one of our Scottish Cup games. Not sure what sort of answer the journos expect. Would love Stubbs to just lamp whoever inevitably asks him about it before the semi and/or final.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every Hibs manager gets asked about it before every one of our Scottish Cup games. Not sure what sort of answer the journos expect. Would love Stubbs to just lamp whoever inevitably asks him about it before the semi and/or final.

Preceded by the obligatory "Ah told you earlier I wouldn't be fucking answering that" of course? :P

Sorry Hibs fans but this is our year. Ciftci to score the winner in the final after being cleared of stabbing someone in the previous game despite the fact he clearly stabs them then hands the knife to the ref. Paton banned as Butchers prints were found on the knife.

The sportsound love in with that conceited c**t Stubbs was hilarious he's just bigging them up with another cusp of greatness shout to watch these perennial losers lose again ...my next door neighbour for years was hibs legend John blackley what a c**t of a man he is

Hibs to get to the final then get stuffed 3-0 by a Celtic side who barely move into third gear.

Followed by a lap of honour by the Hibernian players and much applause from their adoring masses. It's not the winning that counts after all.

Carlsberg don't do losers, but if they did...

Hibs to get to the final then get stuffed 3-0 by a Celtic side who barely move into third gear.

Followed by a lap of honour by the Hibernian players and much applause from their adoring masses. It's not the winning that counts after all.

Carlsberg don't do losers, but if they did...

And St.Mirren get pumped in the play-offs by us.

Nope. I've been sitting here for two hours now and I just can't imagine Hibs winning the cup.

Tbf as a Hibs fan I can't imagine us winning it either. There are times when I think I'll probably never see us win the bloody thing but it doesn't stop me enjoying cup runs.

Archived