East North region

jimmyg

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee drew do you have something against lochore cant wait till use get relegated next season see if ur still on this look ym.yeaterday won game fair play to them lochore goals were avoidable all 4 ref spoiled game for both teams res catd for lochore player was a shoker never seen a thong like it anyway gd luck to ym for rest of season lochore need to git finger out n start producin

Definetely agree that we deserved to win yesterday halftimepint, just frustrating that everyone seems to be saying that Lochore must've been below par instead of giving us the credit we deserve for winning a local derby, especially after getting beat convincingly in one last week! 1-0 down at half time and we didn't even look like scoring to be honest but changed things around at the break and it was all us after that.

Totally agree with Griffin. Having played against most of the challenging teams I said at the time they would need to strengths or face a relegation battle next year. Kennoway IMO are the best equipped to do well in premier league but think they could be doing with 3 or 4 more quality players in to bulk up the squad abit.

agree with griff too victor that jimmyg slavers some pish still think kennoway will go up but will need to strengthen as still got two or three amateurs playing for them and the younger ones will find it tougher

Heard couple of names linked with kennoway, which would improve them, regardless of which league they are in ROTK. If Thornton or East Craigie can win rest of their games then they'll deserve to go up, but tough ask to do that.

Yeah think the 1 from the seniors is no surprise and last I heard was a definate. Big game this week for Thornton. I'm happy for any of them to go up, as long as it's not East Craigie!!! As I've said previously tho, KSH are best side I've faced in this league.

Bluebell never really strengthend and doing well.dont think much btween the teams in the prem and the better teams in the north and south to be honest

Not really true bud, New signed players this season have been Roy Ness, Mark Forbes, Murray Carstairs, Aiden Hendry, Scott Orrock, Lewis Elder, Jamie Gilfillan, Lyall Shaw so thats 8 in total. I personally think the standard from Premier League to district leagues is quite a jump but also from Premier League to Superleague is another jump again. Premier Leaguie is a good league though and very competitive. Hopefully, Rosyth and either KHS or Thornton can add to the Fife representation next season.

Gillfilan and Scott o good players rest would prob struggle to get a game for Newburgh.same boys names getting mentioned at ksh every season.ksh have a good team but defo need some new boys to go with the likes of grey gay Simpson Byers.heard a few boys have agreed to come to thorton who play regular in the prem for next season too.for me will be thorton or ksh that go up

Hibby, surely at the wind up? Mark Forbes was playing consistently well in super league for several years now, so think to say he would struggle to get a game at Newburgh is ludicrous. Add to that Murray Carstairs, had really good season in super league last year and can certainly play at that level again.

???????? good days work. Wats the news on Ian Lally. That boys a player. Shame to lose um to injury hals

.had a couple a jars with a good freind of mine the night hibby tells me the walton kid has scored 5 goals in 2 games for the bluebell thats more than the big teams john boy has scored all season min

???????? good days work. Wats the news on Ian Lally. That boys a player. Shame to lose um to injury hals[/quote

Lally is out for season bud been a big miss as one of the most skilful players I have ever seen at junior level. hopefully he will be bak fit next year ????

???????? good days work. Wats the news on Ian Lally. That boys a player. Shame to lose um to injury hals[/quote

Lally is out for season bud been a big miss as one of the most skilful players I have ever seen at junior level. hopefully he will be bak fit next year ????

canny argue with that saan an am sure he will be but hes got a lot of seshes hope ive spelt that right to go before then

Archived