East North region

jimmyg

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lifted the quote

Sounds like their squealing like little piggies

Imagine the east region having legal advisors !!!

The East Region have requested a postponement of tonights meeting to allow them to discuss the recent submissions with their legal advisors. The Chair of the Appeals Committee has agreed to their request.

Once I have made arrangements for a further meeting i will advise you accordingly. Meanwhile please accept my apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused

I can see downfield going up and losen a few points starting in the prem. time they hear the appeal season be almost starting. Thornton now have to make sure they get a point to secure promotion.prob be fair for downfield to go up as start on minus 6 or summin. Ksh you would imagine will appeal if downfield win there appeal where is it all going to end

Absolutely shambolic decision to postpone the appeal. The East region has had weeks to seek advice etc and this opens them up to further challenges. Leagues will now be decided on who has the best lawyer, very unsavoury to say the least. Likely to mean no trophy presentation on Saturday either way, feel sorry for the players/coaches/commitees/fans of all of teams involved!

Ruined the whole season for whoever wins the league. No team will get a proper presentation of the trophy. And If downfield don't win it, will it really feel like Thornton or kennoway really deserved it when the finished a country mile behind downfield. It wouldn't to me if I was 1 of there players

It's not just that if thornton get a point on sat they are Defo up. But downfield and ksh have to wait how long till they know if they will be nk in the north or the prem. it should have been dealt with by now

Go be the case of my lawyer better than ur lawyer ???? sjfa have shat the bed rules are rules but every 1 would appeal. But if they win appeal then will carry on forever with another appeal

Hearing today Downfield now have an ace up both sleeves. Time and money being wasted in the meantime. Sooner the pair of amateurs who tried to derail their promotion realise the errors of their ways the better for the rest of junior football.

It's the league that needs to get it finger out for downfield sake jjst let everyone know where they stand for the sake of gdtting players in and all that

Archived