East North region

jimmyg

Took in East craigie v Thornton yesterday, was very disappointed by the east Craigie sideline who badgered the referee and tried to get opposition players sent off at every opportunity. Absolute GANG!!!

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DD I don't think you can complain about either sending offs a shocking tackle followed by the lad telling the Ref to feck off, n following it up with trying to go after the ref before teammates pulled him away. Agreed the ref didn't have a great game but was EQUALLY bad for both sides

Hibs never played great yesterday in horrible conditions. Swirling wind. But only looked like 1 team scoring. 2 sending offs prob spoiled the game but not enough to spoil the hibs promotion race mon the hibbys

Here willie you've got a hard neck I've seen you behaving like a fat baboon on the lochore line.

Trust me. You haven't!!!! If your going to try slag a boy then at least get the right person, fucking idiot!!!! ????????????????????

Took in East craigie v Thornton yesterday, was very disappointed by the east Craigie sideline who badgered the referee and tried to get opposition players sent off at every opportunity. Absolute GANG!!!

One of best posts av read on this east craigie #gang #still in the pish league n dundde drew you just cant take it that downfield been found of wrong doing cni have a dundee team going up every year stop greetin n look forward ti the pish league

looking good for fife junior football as 3 out 4 divisions won by fife side apart from haddington in the south with rosyth showing well there also

Would have been good if Rosyth made it Jimmy but they certainly have the teams that did go up a good run and I hope Lee can keep the squad together and add a few and put in a challenge next season but as you say excellent showing from the fife teams pal

You never asked me then mate.last time we played Lochore we had to pick all there grass up as they cut it at 11 o'clock in the morning without picking it up. All the hibbys comitee and players picked all the grass up while all the Lochore players did f**k all. Apart from there goal keeper who did his bit. So It must not of been thornton boys you were speaking to about Lochore coz in my eyes there a bunch of helmets ????

I think downfield been sniffin glue if they think they will win there appeal.but we will make sure we get 7 points out 9 to make sure we go up. But can't see Sjfa letting them off with it when the teams that have done it before lost there appeals.gd luck to downfield tho. Squeaky bum time for ksh

I suspect this will highlight the "different penalties" for the same infringement in different regions.

That has been proven with the different punishments to Buchanhaven & Spey Valley (Twice !!!) against Downfield.

I never actually realised that the 3 "regions" had their own rule books.

I guess that could well be tested in any appeal.

I believe in the north scenario Downfield would have lost 13 points and not 15.

I know that downfield are going to use the fact that some others haven't been deducted points when similar situations have happened. The problem here is that there isn't simply a consistent punishment in place already. I can see downfield winning their appeal, or at least having number of points deducted reduced, but who honestly knows with the setups these days!!!

Archived