East North region

jimmyg

The way I heard it. Someone called kennoway secretary , on Friday tells him downfield have been playing an illegible player. , kennoway investigate it and find out said player has played in 5 games ,report it to sjfa ,

I can't see they have done anything wrong , is there anyone really saying their club secretary would have done anything different. , rules are rules break them there are consequences , it's called fair play and you only need to look at North league buchanhaven deducted 15 points for not reinstating a senior player.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way I heard it. Someone called kennoway secretary , on Friday tells him downfield have been playing an illegible player. , kennoway investigate it and find out said player has played in 5 games ,report it to sjfa ,

I can't see they have done anything wrong , is there anyone really saying their club secretary would have done anything different. , rules are rules break them there are consequences , it's called fair play and you only need to look at North league buchanhaven deducted 15 points for not reinstating a senior player.

Best post yet on the situation anyone from any club would do the same if i said to you report it to the sfa n we have a chance of guaranteed promotion however bad grassin is youd bite there hand off n so would downfield if situation was reversed apart from dundee drew who wouldnt dare do such a thing cause hes all about fair play haha i right mate

I have traced the culprit who was asking for prices on this league when it "was over".

Guess who

Yes DundeeDrew

I wonder if he was looking to back Kennoway or Thornton.

Hope he did not then ship his own team to collect the huge odds.

Now doing a very good cover up job. :angel

<p>

post_offline.pngdundee drew

Posted 02 April 2015 - 20:34

dundee drew

Sunday League Superstar

• Gold Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 103 posts
  • My Team:Dundee

Why is there no outright betting on the north league Cartwright?

Woopsie some good fishin there al seems a bit suspicious to me come on crocodile dundee spill the beans #found out

Lochee told Kennoway. Fact. Kennoway told the league fact. Lochee scared of Downfield next year fact. Sour grapes fact. Hope Downfield still go up.

The player that is involved was he not a lochee player in the past wonder ifnhe has done somwthing to pee off lochee that they have done this

Lochee told Kennoway. Fact. Kennoway told the league fact. Lochee scared of Downfield next year fact. Sour grapes fact. Hope Downfield still go up.[/quote

Rules are rules fact. downfield would do the same fact.please care to explain sour grapes cheating is cheating n theyve been found out so take it on the chin

Lochee told Kennoway. Fact. Kennoway told the league fact. Lochee scared of Downfield next year fact. Sour grapes fact. Hope Downfield still go up.[/quote

Rules are rules fact. downfield would do the same fact.please care to explain sour grapes cheating is cheating n theyve been found out so take it on the chin

Cheating is a harsh way to describe this. It wasn't cheating. It was an admin error that might cost Downfield dear. Cheating is, for example, when you play someone under an assumed name. You're right in one respect though. Downfield - in fact any club - would do the same if they were in the same position as KSH. That's assuming it was KSH. It'll all come out in the wash.

Sorry Drew just on wind up.

Seriously

So was (someone mentioned on here extremely recently) xxxxx xxxxxx the proverbial poo stirrer, who possibly accused others of a cover up.

I too await comments from Locheeboy with great interest.

Cavanagh the player went from Lochee to Montrose FC to Downfield.

I assume it is the old chestnut of reinstatement.

Notice he was carried of after 5 minutes of one of the wins.

http://www.arbroathvics.co.uk/arbroathvics/match_reports/14_03_2015.html

Ksh done wat they needed to do to go up. FairPlay to them.hope downfield never spent all there cash and can keep same squad again for next year top side with some really good players. Aww the best last few games

Sorry Drew just on wind up.

Seriously

So was (someone mentioned on here extremely recently) xxxxx xxxxxx the proverbial poo stirrer, who possibly accused others of a cover up.

I too await comments from Locheeboy with great interest.

Cavanagh the player went from Lochee to Montrose FC to Downfield.

I assume it is the old chestnut of reinstatement.

Notice he was carried of after 5 minutes of one of the wins.

http://www.arbroathvics.co.uk/arbroathvics/match_reports/14_03_2015.html

Lochee Boy (Larry Duncan) cant reply cos he's on the management committee. Goes back to what I was saying about league officials posting on forums. Plus it's only an allegation that Larry 'spilled the beans'.

No cheating at all from what I hear a genuine mistake. These things happen. Feel sorry for Downfield too be honest best team in league regardless of what they spent. But for Lochee to be running scared of a team not in there division is a shocker. Or is it personal. I think I know the truth.

Larry has often posted on here regarding matters he is directly involved in. Pyramid etc.

Sure he will be happy to post on this matter with his unique insight into the situation.

I cannot understand why it is all so secretive.

At least the north region explain things.

Very interesting penalty as well which surely means Downfield lose 13points. The 10 they won plus the penalty of 3

In this particular case it was rule 26a (Where in a League match a Club plays a player who is suspended or who is not reinstated to Junior Football or who is otherwise ineligible, the said Club, if found guilty, shall lose any points gained in the said match plus a further three points - this in addition to any fine the Management Committee may deem appropriate.) that was found to have been broken.

Spey Valley deducted four points
Club penalized for fielding ineligible player.

Spey Valley have been deducted four points.

The Cromdale based outfit fielded Sandis Reinsons in their PMAC Group First Division West fixture with Forres Thistle which ended in a 1-1 draw on the 7th March, despite the player not being re-instated to Junior Football.

The club were also fined £50.

Buchanhaven were also deducted 15 points which confirms said rule as all points won plus 3

The player was found to have played in five league matches (Buchanhaven Hearts won four of them),

Archived