East North region

jimmyg

Is it that simple that thornton won't go up burnzie!

Do me a favour mate and tell me the lottery numbers for tonight since you no so much. At the moment it's all in Thorntons hand they can only blow it themselves but if the don't blow it and get promoted you should be embarrassed with that comment SIMPLE!

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hibby9 is a ex player from the club .been around watching a few games glens to go down thorton to go up,i watched them destroy blairgowrie the boy gaz Thompson and big lad up top chris prob best 2 players iv seen at thorton in a while,Mathew gay been out injured but hear he on his way bk, Hepburn settled the bk 4 adam Drummond another good player,most of the time its the suki show tho ,they are all aboard the thorton express ready to push to go up.victor we will just have to wait and see tho NEXT STOP KIRRI CHOO CHOO

Hahahaha Thornton are the worst so called 'big team' av played against this season! Easy! Back 4s absolute torture:

Downfield

Kennoway

Blairgowrie

Brechin

East Craigie/THORNTON

Can't even see them getting into the top 4, them and east craigie to fight it out for 5th.

your right there burnzie my wee pal bk 4 and keeper are pretty bad but has now been changed and still to keep a clean sheet, glenrothes gk is not to bad aswell,but its going forward the hibs will get them self up, there a joy to watch,im at every home game just now payn my 4 bucks just to see 1 more suki shuffle or a free kick,the boy cant run but he can shuffle, good luck for the rest of the season wee burnzie and im sure il get a laugh at you down at denfeild in the return wen the hibby express comes and runs you over choo choo

Hahaha! Aw you'll get a laugh watching me playing mate, better bring your Pom Poms with you this time though coz if you were at the last game with us and hibs you didn't do a very good job of cheering them on! For a team that's so good going forward use could only score a 95th minute goal from a corner against us...

i was at the game mate and that is the worst the hibs boys have played in a long time,was like playing with 10 men coz suki show never turned up,sure they will bounce back tomoz ,if ur on the bench burnzie my boy we will smoke da blaze 2 gether out ur crack pipe saaan

Who's this suki boy you keep going on about he must be some player or it's got to be the best shuffle in the world!!! For thornton time will tell but IMO thornton will go up with east craigie fin 3rd

hes the boy tht looks like he sells the big issue paying centre mid,homeless looking boy,ozil do you follow the hibs to?spoke to big john laing today he says suki not there on sat again,boy never there,my opinion is thorton will go up but sum boys are just not commited like some of the other lads,every time hibs lose il ask gibby were is all the key players,his repy is weddings holidays 50ths stags,will be thereonly downfall not long now tho,kirri is a ground I have never been to so will be good to get a watch and a pie !!!

No chance of me being on the bench mate! Haha. If you tell me who you are al quite gladly talk to you about your teams so called promotion... Funny how the game they played against us is the worst they've played, couldn't get themselves up for a wee derby. Clearly thought they just had to show up but they're no that good, which was shown by the result... And performance!

No problem wee fella who you got today.

Home to Blairgowrie today mate. Gave us a doing up there so hopefully put on a better performance this time. Think the hibs should get an easy 7-0 win today... Kickstart their promotion charge! Haha.

Archived