East North region

jimmyg

Only team likely to get involved will be Kennoway who will miss out on promotion unless Thornton are desperate to be crowned champions.

Even more confident now than I was before though Downfield appeal will be successful at the first time of asking and once the facts are revealed neither can have any complaints.

I can assure you that Thornton are not desperate to be champions we have said since this started they have been the best team our aim was to be promoted as downfield were running away with it that was the aim before all this came out

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only team likely to get involved will be Kennoway who will miss out on promotion unless Thornton are desperate to be crowned champions.

Even more confident now than I was before though Downfield appeal will be successful at the first time of asking and once the facts are revealed neither can have any complaints.

I cant see why your confident about a team that has made a mistake and breaking a registration rule, are we missing something if so can you please explain.

I cant see why your confident about a team that has made a mistake and breaking a registration rule, are we missing something if so can you please explain.

I didn't think we would get a response from patriot 2, break the rules and pay the price, I can't see anything less than 15 point deduction and a £500 fine, and don't worry about the constitution , that's taken care of.

Meeting tomorrow at hampden and we'll surely know who's promoted and won the league, it's kinda dragging on a bit, clubs got to know were they stand, not long now patriot 2, and it'll be confirmed that downfield will still be in the north division, good luck fingers crossed, over and out.

I mind 1 saying I might be a w****r but I'm a champion w****r lol brung it on himself w****r. Wel done to ksh tho they will be over the moon they waited the 4 games and 3 mins to stick them

In ????????????????

when is big mouth coming back onto comment, maybe you should change your name from patriot to nugget lololololololololololololololololol can you ask downfield if there selling there t shirts they got printed for the Forfar game ??

Lost the majority of the title winning squad and have replaced with younger boys. A disappointing season just past but didn't expect much due to young guys being bedded in.

Archived