East North region

jimmyg

Well well well, the thornton express never got derailed after all, use were all told the thornton express was gathering speed and coming to get u, why did people doubt me, it was actually a fantastic achievement since kennoway had points in the bag and thornton had FIVE games in hand and still to win, it must be some sort of league record surely the last five games and five clean sheets, 16 FOR 0 AGAINST, ONE WAY TICKET FOR THE THORNTON EXPRESS, THE PREMIER LEAGUE, WATCH OUT THORNTONS COMING TO GET YOU, BOOM.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to everyone at Thornton HIbs on their automatic promotion . 9 wins on the bounce is promotion winning form and may yet win them the league title , ps John lets not start getting personal on this forum

Well done Thornton on promotion enjoy your time and rest as you deserve it and best of luck when you start in the premier just hope it's kennoway star hearts that join you and if so the fife football has had a good season....

Being at the thornton game yesterday the size of the crowd was amazing for a game to get promotion mind when downfield played thornton with the chance to win the league and the crowd up watching that gane was pretty pathetic

Congratulations to everyone at Thornton HIbs on their automatic promotion . 9 wins on the bounce is promotion winning form and may yet win them the league title , ps John lets not start getting personal on this forum

If you're thinking that 'Sniffer' is John Laing you're barking up the wrong tree. John has assured me that isn't him.

Think it's ozil comment he talking about. Sure that's sum 1 from the glens tho could be wrong

Would hope not. What goes on at Thornton and Kennoway has nothing to do with us but with anonymous usernames it's hard to tell.

Well done Thornton. Was at the game yesterday and thought they looked good going forward with two decent wide players and Chrissy Ireland leading the line very well. Also strong in CM with heppy and Drummond.

You can see how they've put such a good run together.

Well done on securing promotion and taking appeals out of the equation.

Looks like the Thornton express is going full steam ahead. Next stop the premier league.

Deadly that has been the key but to be fair defence has settled and it's clean sheet after clean sheet.hope the attendance stays up next year as it's been good crowds at home. I can only make home games coz the wife needs me

Hame for the kids. But a few extra bodys and I think the hibs ksh or downfield will hold there own in the prem

Secretary/ chairman, player / supporter or from the pie hut. All I know is you haven't slept much ever since Downfield announced they are taking it all the way if necessary.

Slept great to be fair got a new memory foam mattress there great. Like I said before just want to find out the outcome like everyone. Think he is east cragie in another post he mentions other teams and only says "us" but coukd be downfield as he's really defending them

Archived