East North region

jimmyg

Looks like this won't end on Tuesday either way. If punishment stands then downfield apparently taking it further, if their appeal is successful then I can see kennoway appealing that decision. Where will it end?

Said it before but regardless of what happens on Tuesday, there has to be a rule/punishment in place that is set in stone for such offence occurring again.

Taking it further, Vic? What - like to Sepp Blatter?!

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

East craigie are away on there end of season smoker and have 9 or 10 players away. They thought their season would be finished before now .

And yes I believe that is the same person who was at downfield that is now the north end secretary .

Yes I also heard that a few boys away to a wedding I heard and scone never a easy place to get a result. But I'm sure gibbys players no what they need to do.iv already bought a ticket for the gentlemens hut next week.25quid free food and drink all day bargain

Would love to know how downfield can have any grounds for appeal, but on the pitch today thornton can take a massive step towards promotion and downfield need 2 keep pressure on. All other leagues decided so hopefully good turnouts at remaining North games

Would love to know how downfield can have any grounds for appeal, but on the pitch today thornton can take a massive step towards promotion and downfield need 2 keep pressure on. All other leagues decided so hopefully good turnouts at remaining North games

Only grounds I think they have is that another team never got points taken off but not sure that good enough

Lochore 2 Blairgowrie 2. Typical end of season game. Plenty chances for both sides. Really good bunch of boys at Blair, wish them all the best for next season.

Good to get a goal in last game of season but glad to see the end of it, hopefully next season Lochore can have a better campaign, whatever league they end up in.

Archived