East North region

jimmyg

Decent game. I was one who wrote thorntons chances off few months back, but certainly after the run they have went on they deserve it, can't argue with that. 1st goal was always going to be crucial today and proved to be the case, although at the time it was coming IMO. We had few boys playing out of position today due to few boys missing (been the case really since Xmas) but with another cpl of players then feel lochore will be in a lot better position next season with Dan and Cusick taking the team from start of season.

Aw the best to Thornton, can't see them throwing it away now, squeaky bum time for kennoway and downfield though if imagine.

Would agree with your report can see that there work is starting to pay off they are already playing some good football

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iv seen Lochore young

Boy few times and decent player. Good bunch at Lochore good team a few players away from

Being up there in the mix.aww the best to them. 7 wins on the trott for the hibs. And deserve to be in the mix. Gibby done a great job with hardly any money.average age about 25 in te squad so

I think they can only get better

In my opinion having seen lochore a few times, thugs and bullys spring to mind.

think your getting you own team mixed up wi lochore pal few bevys too many a think promotion isnt settled yet or ull be havin a fee more to try hide the embarrasment fromyour secretary

Victor,willie, fat croweman,,you've got a hell of a lot to say for yourself on here all pish may i add do yourself a favour and have a couple o days rest off here and take your face for a shite.

Listen ti you dundee drew you talk as much if no mare shit than him n ur hardly ever on helmet

Id love to see what posts he classes as me talking pish?? Unless of course he's on about Mr Crowe's posts that is, he's bit confused about the fact that we ain't the same person!!! ????

2 games to go for the thornton boys.appeal heard on Tuesday for downfield. Who's up ksh downfield or thornton. Least it will go to basicly the last week.managed to get off work next few weeks take in the last 2 game.

Thornton need to win their 2 remaining games to be sure of promotion. Even if the appeal on Tuesday works in their favour that is not likely to be the end of the matter. Car parking at Thornton and Kennoway is shit compared to Glenrothes but the people running both clubs are a lot nicer.

Thornton need 4 points from 6 starting at scone this weekend hope they get the win. Does anyone actually think the points will be given back to downfield? I personally can't see it

Alot of people saying other teams have not had as much a punishment maybe it's needs a big punishment like that to actually open up teams eye and say the league ain't fecking about we must do things right

Am not desperate for anything kennoway are the ones who are already celebrating thornton can still go up if downfield do win there appeal I said from the start they have been the best team all season that's the reason they can walk the league.

Looks like this won't end on Tuesday either way. If punishment stands then downfield apparently taking it further, if their appeal is successful then I can see kennoway appealing that decision. Where will it end?

Said it before but regardless of what happens on Tuesday, there has to be a rule/punishment in place that is set in stone for such offence occurring again.

Your posts have all been to do with Downfield being punished, made an example of or the decision being reversed as them bottling it. This suggests to me you are desperate for the decision to stand and couldn't give a monkey's about Downfield having been stitched up. Thornton can still go up of their own accord so chances are you're the Kennoway secretary or chairman with a squeaky bum participating in a little reverse psychology.

Yeah your right am the kennoway secretary well played you got me.

Archived