East North region

jimmyg

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that's a good shout too but don't think they will bring that in.they do have 5 games to go and there is no easy match but if fancy them to be fav for them all.ksh were hopen downfield would do the buis but the hibs pulled through that on a good run bring on sat. Star still have to beat ym after sneaking a draw against kirri

Having seen that lochore mob I don't think Thornton will worry too much about them unless it's getting played on the coo field they call a pitch.

A would get your point the bare if downfield actually used the pitch at lochore yeah its not great but all use did was hoof it care to explain yourself

I heard downfield deducted 15 points for playin there keeper wen the paper work not done.ksh will be promoted automaticly if true and Thornton could win the league. And east crAigie bk in the race. Hibs 4 kirri 0. Superb football played by hibs hat trick for ireland 25th of the season and a wonder goal from a free kick from William Clark. Any other scores?

I heard downfield deducted 15 points for playin there keeper wen the paper work not done.ksh will be promoted automaticly if true and Thornton could win the league. And east crAigie bk in the race. Hibs 4 kirri 0. Superb football played by hibs hat trick for ireland 25th of the season and a wonder goal from a free kick from William Clark. Any other scores?

If this is true about downfield i am going to laugh till the cows come home

Archived