East North region

jimmyg

was up watching the spiders v the hibs today and tryd to buy a programme but they couldn't hand them out because it says downfield beat hibs to win the league, was a scrappy game but hibs took 2 early chances,they are in the hunt with 3 home games and 2 away,going down to the wire I think but that's a massive 3 points today,downfield look strong and I think will do well in the prem,east craigie draw today so puts them out of it, im sure the the hibs boys will enjoy there win and get ready for kirri at home next week,mon the hibs

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great result for Thornton today, got themselves right back in the hunt with ksh, I didn't think they would go up but certainly got a chance now. Glad East craigie dropped points again though :-)

Great result for Thornton today, got themselves right back in the hunt with ksh, I didn't think they would go up but certainly got a chance now. Glad East craigie dropped points again though :-)

East Craigie will be having a guilt complex..........................................maybe

gibby spoiled glenrottens 50 birthday celebration winning there trophy at the start of season hope he does the double and swaps places with them on 40 anniverery of there scottish cup win

Just same as u hate GLENROTTEN saaaan

???????? good days work. Wats the news on Ian Lally. That boys a player. Shame to lose um to injury hals[/quote

Lally is out for season bud been a big miss as one of the most skilful players I have ever seen at junior level. hopefully he will be bak fit next year ????

I heard lally was giving up all the ger

Kennoway would be favs but if u look at the games Thornton have left i personally think they won't slip up again. So honestly its Thornton for me. Wat every 1 else think??

Kennoway would be favs but if u look at the games Thornton have left i personally think they won't slip up again. So honestly its Thornton for me. Wat every 1 else think??

Would be great to see a Fife club go up but personally I'd like Kennoway for the reasons patsy is a friend of mine and would be a great achievement in only there second season....but Thornton if they go up would fully deserve it for the run they are on and I'd be happy for any of them two as they will have done fife proud

Reminds me of a few seasons ago when Thornton were 4/1 to win the league late doors. Outsiders of 3 I believe.

I had (As did many others) a few hunner and I believe they won 4 and drew 1 of their last 5 to take the division.

Archived