East North region

jimmyg

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another couple of trade mark squaffs for simpy yesterday am hearing saan no sure who deserves the most credit patsy for taking him to star or bawbag for letting him go

Patsy has taken a few young boys from the glens and they are doing really well at star....Sean and Chris Gay scoring regularly and young jack keeping clean sheets so patsy has to take the credit and he treats the boys very fairly and every time I speak with him he is always praising they young boys at the club along with this older ones who are spreading. There experience around they younger members so could only be good for the club

Haha. I'll bite! Dismal, physical mob??? Only one team even attempted to play football yesterday and that was Lochore. Take nothing away from downfield as they are top for a reason but they will have to improve significantly for premier next season. Kennoway for me look a much better side.

Right get ur spiders glasses off here lochore should have won end of story were better team apart from 15 mins at start of second all downfield tryed was big hoof from kepper and playing off scraps why can teams just admit they werent better team downfield will get found out next year

Lochore?? Thugs? Played there just last season and the season before, was definitely not a word I would associate with them! I know most boys there and not a thug between them. A strong side yes but not thugs, I guess I will find out this weekend when we welcome them to Denfield.

Haha. I'll bite! Dismal, physical mob??? Only one team even attempted to play football yesterday and that was Lochore. Take nothing away from downfield as they are top for a reason but they will have to improve significantly for premier next season. Kennoway for me look a much better side.

heard you were unlucky no to win the game victor friend of mine kens some body who sponsors downfield and he was saying yous were more than a match for them reckons they will strenthen again next season tho

When thorton played them at home they played it to goal keeper and he kicked it right into the box for the 2 big strikers. To be fair they are top of the league coz the big kick can be effective. Star done the same ball to the corners long it's a hard league to get out of and will get more time on the ball in league above. Burnzie lad wer u at the game on sat? Could of been 10 if not for the stand in gk.

heard you were unlucky no to win the game victor friend of mine kens some body who sponsors downfield and he was saying yous were more than a match for them reckons they will strenthen again next season tho

I felt we were worthy of the win but wasn't to be. Im pretty sure they will strengthen, they will have to IMO if they want to compete in the premier. As for us, that's another 2 points dropped where we felt we could/should have won so we need to start registering victories as no one at Lochore is content with draws in this league, regardless of what league position our opponents are in.

When thorton played them at home they played it to goal keeper and he kicked it right into the box for the 2 big strikers. To be fair they are top of the league coz the big kick can be effective. Star done the same ball to the corners long it's a hard league to get out of and will get more time on the ball in league above. Burnzie lad wer u at the game on sat? Could of been 10 if not for the stand in gk.

Who mentioned anything about Thornton?? You just got them on the brain? Aye a was at the game, a played ya dafty and yes use did deserve all 3 points but to say it could've been 10 is just nonsense. We had a bad last 20 minutes where use scored 3 goals! At 1 nil your keeper pulled off an absolutely class save which could've changed the game. Difference on sat was Thornton took 4 of there chances and we took none!

I was at the Thornton game on Saturday as well. Must say can't remember the save the thornton keeper had. 0-0 at half time should have been 4 or 5 & second half all Thornton. YM blow hot & cold and Saturday was very cold.

But on the plus side I hope u signed the keeper !

After watching the spiders struggle on Saturday against a gang, it's the super league relegation battle for me tonight at Carnoustie, then beechwood park Saturday for the much improved Lochee harp v downfield.

I was at the Thornton game on Saturday as well. Must say can't remember the save the thornton keeper had. 0-0 at half time should have been 4 or 5 & second half all Thornton. YM blow hot & cold and Saturday was very cold.

But on the plus side I hope u signed the keeper !

Thornton keeper had a cracking save about 5 minutes Into the second half, could have easily changed the game but like you say our keeper did keep us in the game in the first half. Inconsistency definetely our biggest problem this year, that was always going to happen with an average age of about 18! Alot of the young boys first season at this level but hopefully gained a bit experiance to take it into next season and keep improving. I think Saturdays keeper was our 12/13th of the season!!!

I would sign um lol. East crAigie for me been the best footballing side good team and play good football. Antics on and off the ball and there sideline encouragen there players to try get boys sent of and that aswell is there downfall. Have to hold ur hands up to ksh tho 2nd season jnr and in a great position to go up think could be last 12 games unbeatin still out there hands tho. Been a tight league all the best to all teams but hope its thorton that go the next 7 and win them all and go up

Think the signings that Kennoway made halfway through season has made them best team in the league, maybe not always pretty but effective which is all that matters. On an outstanding run and wouldn't imagine them falling to either ym or kirrie so pressure is on "them w@nks" from Dundee or Thornton or Blair to win every game to catch them. Personally hope ksh get 2nd place.

Archived