East North region

jimmyg

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the handful of games I have seen kennoway are (now) a far better team than downfield. Certainly in flair terms. Certainly hope they go up as believe they could hold a spot in the prem as their younger players gain more experience.

Have not seen Blair yet btw

Ok getting down to the nitty gritty. Big game again this week if star beat East cragie I think they will go on and claim 2no spot. All teams around them dropping points & will do until the end of season. Can't see downfield faltering !

Personally think both Kennoway & East Craigie are actually better teams than the runaway league leaders.

However consistancy and a solid backline has paid dividends for the Spiders.

This will be Kennoways toughest test in a while as Craigie are full of "commited" and experienced players. Narrow defeat to Tayport and a victory over Hill o Beath (I was their and they were better team) this season show they are no mugs. David Black (Ex Tayport) being suspended is a miss for them. Plenty other ex Tayport connections in Ando McDonald, Nik Mann & manager Sean Wilkie. 2-2 in the reverse fixture.

Kennoway looked class in horrendous condition pummeling Brechin a fortnight ago.

Very tempted to take another trip to Treaton tomorrow. Hopefully a bit warmer and their carpark is not like a feckin coo field again.

i disagree east craigie may have added ex tayport personell but there still a gang kennoway have inproved as the season has gone on and the addition of ex glenrotten players has seen them go on an unbeaten 5 month run deffo the best team in the league now downfield will still win it tho and deservedley so as theyve been the most consistent all season both will hold there own in the premier next season agree with you about the coo field tho am sure there crowds will soar if they ever sort out the parking issues

good win for kennoway star hearts yesterday ,and you wont be surprised to hear East Craigie were bad losers ,calling ref a cheat ,probably because he had a good game and got most decisions right ,2 biggest decisions of the game firstly east craigie player pulls back our striker right through on goal last man ,only one decision he can make 2nd our first goal clearly onside their captain played him on ,have a look on our facebook page guys clearly shows simpi onside when ball was played and also a picture of centre half pulling forwards arm the irony is that last year when we had 5 players sent of against them they sent report in commending the referee for his performance ,other major talking point our centre half brings down their striker on half way line but ball runs out for a throw in near half way line ,player clearly running away from goal correct decision a yellow card

Bad losers haha, worst refereeing performance I have ever witnessed even the KSH players said they could not believe how one sided the ref was. Sending off was probably correct but KSH centre half should have been put off for violent conduct as his tackle (assault) was waist high. Decent game in trying conditions followed by excellent hospitality, good luck for the rest of the season.

heard lochore drew 2 2 and were the better side against downfield,kennoway won 6 0 and have two games left nd look pretty good for 2nd just now,hibs beat ym 4 0 today,still plenty football to be playedall the best to the rest of the teams for 2nd spot

Archived