East North region

jimmyg

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think there's any doubt that downfield will win the league. But any 6 for 2nd place Thornton, East craigie, Blairgowrie, Newburgh, Brechin vics & kennoway I am sure there will be a few twist to the end of the season. Points on the board or games in hand.

Think there's already an East North Division thread in which someone told us months ago it would all become clear in the next few weeks...................but you're too lazy to look for it.

All joking aside though I think Karma will see Kennoway or Thornton promoted and the big team take their place.........................Johnnyboy won't be one of the best strikers in that division either.

Think there's already an East North Division thread in which someone told us months ago it would all become clear in the next few weeks...................but you're too lazy to look for it.

All joking aside though I think Karma will see Kennoway or Thornton promoted and the big team take their place.........................Johnnyboy won't be one of the best strikers in that division either.

Do you have to infect this thread with your anti Glenrothes crap as well?

Downfield are home and hosed but the second relegation spot is there for whichever team can put a run of victories together. It seems that every week the contenders are beating each other.

downfield thorton for me prob best 2 sqauds, ksh east craigie 3rd n 4th,rest of the teams are a bunch of monkeys who play punt and hunt, the boy suki for craig gilberts barmy army is a player,watched him a few times and he duz the suki shuffle,but the boy gay n gazza t on the wings are unstoppable,hibs are on the up with sum summer signings on the way for there battle in the prem next year over and out

Honestly don't think thornton have any chance of promotion. They would need some run in next 3months to do it, not impossible but doubt it. Kennoway 2nd for me, can't see them losing much more games this season.

How do you think thornton doesn't have a chance victor? Iv been about watching and would say thornton are a good team at the moment. Been to kennoway games aswell got a couple of good individual players but in my eyes a lot of average amateur players! But your right they have the points in the bag at the moment but in my eyes thornton needs to go up this year and I think they will Gibby does deserve it! A lot of work behind the scenes to make thornton a better team and a better place. But again you can't write off east craigie they are a good physical side they are defo in the mix!

All about opinions mate. Played thornton pre season and they looked more than decent, but IMO they've dropped too many silly points already. Be surprised if they finish top 3. Kennoway have more than 1 or 2 decent players, more 6 or 7 with the rest very hard working and team players who compliment the others.

Aye your right victor its all aboot opinions saan thats what makes a good forum no like that fife one where you canny say anything aboot glenrothes theyve fucked it and there doing there best to do the same here. Shame cause theyve got some decent guys playing for them and a good management team but there chairman is the laughing stock of fife football the noo. A ken who whitestar is and hes a fecking brilliant guy and puts a lot of money into junior fitbaw . Pmsl how they hunted the man but are greeting to the mods noo. motg was here for nearly two years and cause he was one of them said what he wanted but as soon as they suspected he was maybe no connected hes been banned tae. canny make it up min.rant ower am away to change my ip adress my email account and my username noo for my next opinion

the hibbys have downfield east craigie away, ksh newburgh brechin at home newburgh and ksh were lucky to get a point at home against the hibs, thorton have the best run of games andbk to a full squad minus Mathew gay,when thorton beat ksh a week on sat that will be ksh out the running watch this space! roll on the hibby express cho cho !!!!

Archived