• Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we'll line up something like this

Esson

Raven Warren Meekings Shinnie

Tansey Draper

Watkins Christie Williams

Ofere

Some are expecting our crowd to be as low as 2000, think it'll be more around the 3-4 thousand figure

A lot of people I know who would normally be going to a game like this are not going due to the KO time. I reckon even a 14:00 KO time on Sunday would have added a fair number to our support. A traditional 15:00 Saturday KO would probably add at least another 1000?

I'll be going though (7am bus!). Agree with the team above. Ofere needs to start, just to get torn into Van Dyke and Denayer from the off. They didn't look so comfortable last week

I'd go with

Gordon

Matthews Van Dijk Denayer Izzy

Brown Bitton

Commons Johansen Forrest

Griffiths

2-1 Celtic, Griffiths and Commons scoring

Aye I think I know the one you mean, its on that road that snakes up behind the petrol station?

I thought it had shut down as its a fucking bombsite full of jakeballs

It's actually not that bad. Good Tim shop. Does some fine grub now. Maybe if it's not up to your standard you should try the merchant city or the Hilton hotel and get a taxi to Hampden ?

It would be nice if ICT (Inverness Caledonian Thistle) could emulate the achievement of their Highland comrades: a Scottish Cup semi-final win, at Hampden, against Celtic.

Getting beat in the final (like their Highland comrades) would also be nice. Can't have ICT (Inverness Caledonian Thistle) winning a major piece of silverware* before Ross County. I'm okay with you being the first Highland team to get relegated from the topflight, or the first Highland team to get into Europe, but not this.

*The Challenge Cup doesn't count.

@celticfc: Celtic starting XI: Gordon; Matthews, Denayer, van Dijk, Izaguirre; Brown, Bitton; Commons, Johansen, Forrest; Griffiths (MH)

Good team, glad Griffiths and Commons start

Archived