Inverness Caledonian Thistle F.C. vs Celtic F.C. // SC Semi Final

It seems to be every semi final we've gotten to recently has been an awkward time for us to get to. Hearts twice and now this game. I just don't trust the halfwits that run the Scottish game to be able to get laid in a free brothel. Surely to f**k we are due to get someone in charge that has 1 iota of common sense? or even a braincell or two?

Why do the freebie blazer central belt brigade need to care about how inconvenienced the Inverness fans are?

As long as they can get their free grub and booze and a comfy seat, that's all that really matters.

No doubt Falkirk and Inverness fans will be flung in that horrible West stand corner spot out the way.

I hate the SFA/Hampden so much they take the gloss off reaching a Semi final.

Good luck to my Inverness chums for the match.

I will be cheering you on.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair geographically speaking, the game should be played around Loch Rannoch. If we're going to be sensible, then Pitlochry is just east of there on the A9, but just try to get the Old-Firm-pandering SFA to move it and see how far you get :thumbsdown

And ICT will likely get slated for the size of their support at the semi. The fact that is not possible to get a train to Glasgow in time for kick off is ridiculous. Looks like a 07:30 supporters bus (without a pub stop) or an overnight stay?

Why do the freebie blazer central belt brigade need to care about how inconvenienced the Inverness fans are?

As long as they can get their free grub and booze and a comfy seat, that's all that really matters.

No doubt Falkirk and Inverness fans will be flung in that horrible West stand corner spot out the way.

I hate the SFA/Hampden so much they take the gloss off reaching a Semi final.

Good luck to my Inverness chums for the match.

I will be cheering you on.

Falkirk v Inverness final FTW

I don't mind the early start, if this was a Saturday it would mean a reasonably quiet train on the way down to Perth and then onto Glasgow. Distance not a problem either the journey down and then back is a good day out and what we have to do almost every second week, this is a Scottish League and this is the Scottish Cup which is a national competition, no one should be complaining anymore about distance to travel. I don't see a problem with Hampden being the venue we knew this at the start of the season, it was expected for the semi final games, you do get used to the geography of it all and the effort required and the cost of travel.

Main problem here is that clubs and fans were not consulted and the SFA have pretty much all been dictated to by Sky Tv for Kick off time, therefore not taking into consideration one set of fans and that in this country there is no public transport to get supporters to Glasgow from Inverness by 11.00 in time to make it to Hampden.

The SFA won't care about ICT nor us the supporters complaining because we have kicked up a fuss before, but yet turned up in numbers for similar type big games at stupid KO times anyway, they probably expected this to happen. What the SFA are more interested in is the TV deal and take it for granted supporters will always turn up anyway.

Common sense would have been this semi final on the Saturday, no problem if a 12:15 KO and the other one on Sunday.

The debenture holders e-mail was sent this morning and its little surprise that this game is priced at the same price as the other semi final. South stand £23 for bronze seats and £40 for silver.

Which seats are bronze and silver? I myself won't be going as I will be offshore but will be getting tickets for my son and daughter.

The debentures are on the South upper. Silver are in the middle with Bronze starting around the penalty box.

At some Scotland games we move along but obviously cannot go into the silver lounges.

From up there Hampden is a good ground.

The debentures are on the South upper. Silver are in the middle with Bronze starting around the penalty box.

At some Scotland games we move along but obviously cannot go into the silver lounges.

From up there Hampden is a good ground.

Thank you for the info.

Just phoned and booked my tickets. £15 and £5 for the boy. The SFA take lot of flak at times but deserve praise for selling the tickets at those prices.

They do but it will still be badly supported on both days.

Any word from Celtic or Caley as to when tix are out?

‘Celtic Football Club is extremely disappointed with the ticket pricing for our forthcoming Scottish Cup semi-final match against Inverness Caledonian Thistle. Celtic argued strongly that the pricing for North Stand tickets should be reviewed and lowered, to be brought closer to prices for other parts of the stadium.

‘As in previous years, due to Celtic supporters being in the vast majority, a huge number of our supporters will be required to pay a ticket price which we believe is too high.

'Clearly, we feel that SFA and other Clubs involved should have taken a common sense approach to this matter in the interests of fairness for our supporters and to ensure attendances at the matches are as high as possible.’

£23 for the north stand in a semi final seems higher than normal

Laughable statement from the victims. I've paid through the nose to sit behind a pillar at their swamp numerous times.

£23 is a reasonable price for a cup semi but sellick have made pandering to their fans an art form so this is hardly surprising.

Can't afford it? Don't go.

Archived