Inverness Caledonian Thistle F.C. vs Celtic F.C. // SC Semi Final

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I genuinely, genuinely cannot believe this is happening. Poor Meekings. A once in a lifetime opportunity maybe to play in and win a national cup final and because Celtic have made such a big fuss the SFA have now offered him a one match ban.

Fucking incredible. Celtic were winning 1-0 at the time and had 11 players on the park, they got beat by the better team, big decisions like that go for and against teams in many games, just fucking accept it!!!!!

Instead they've ruined this big day for Meekings and also harmed ICTs team by offering him a match ban.

Fucking ludicrous, absolute fucking joke.

I feel sorry for all ICT fans. This isn't right. What a downer Celtic have managed to put on what was a truly fantastic moment and great achievement for Inverness.

Scandalous

I genuinely, genuinely cannot believe this is happening. Poor Meekings. A once in a lifetime opportunity maybe to play in and win a national cup final and because Celtic have made such a big fuss the SFA have now offered him a one match ban.

Fucking incredible. Celtic were winning 1-0 at the time and had 11 players on the park, they got beat by the better team, big decisions like that go for and against teams in many games, just fucking accept it!!!!!

Instead they've ruined this big day for Meekings and also harmed ICTs team by offering him a match ban.

Fucking ludicrous, absolute fucking joke.

I feel sorry for all ICT fans. This isn't right. What a downer Celtic have managed to put on what was a truly fantastic moment and great achievement for Inverness.

Scandalous

This isn't right.

It is shite....

Just seen on the news that the ICT player has been hit with a complaint...

and could miss the big cup final.....I think this is madness, its disgusting

and shameful if this lad misses out on the final.....not feeling very proud to

be a Celtic supporter today with this going on.....I hope ICT fight this all the way

and the lad gets to play.

Quite sickened given this whole sorry saga, Celtic could possibly be making a rod for their own back because if I were an opposition manager in the future I'd be lettering the sfa on every decision against my club.

A good place to start would be an in depth analysis by ICT to "get Celtic players suspended" and then on Wednesday night Dundee should follow suit, if Celtic are really persecuted and fighting the establishment then the establishment should fight Celtic game by game, every tackle, dive or handball that's remotely debatable, letter in to sfa!

They've made a thread on talkceltic about 'mistakes' that have gone against them over the years http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showthread.php?t=149862

Ahahahahah not paranoid, not paranoid at all, nope, no sireee. Anybody got a few months to make ones that Celtic have got for them?

Eta the ' ' around mistakes

Posting this one got me banned from their pathetic "Stop the cheating SFA" page.

post-20092-14296381729411_thumb.jpg

This is properly mental.

Can someone explain to me why a player caught blatantly cheating shouldn't be punished?

This is refreshing looking for your own keeper to be taken to task for the two fisted punch to the head of the ICT player. if only more of your fans were as inward looking as yourself. :1eye

This is properly mental.

Can someone explain to me why a player caught blatantly cheating shouldn't be punished?

I don't think he cheated mate....looked like a total accident to me...most times when

you head a ball your arms are above where they would be usually.

These things happen in game all the time....its the refs job to spot it....he didn't...

but the fact is a guy could miss out in a cup final.....some players never get the chance to play in a big final...

the fact he could miss out in my opinion is shameful.

They've made a thread on talkceltic about 'mistakes' that have gone against them over the years http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showthread.php?t=149862

Ahahahahah not paranoid, not paranoid at all, nope, no sireee. Anybody got a few months to make ones that Celtic have got for them?

Eta the ' ' around mistakes

Celtic - 90+ Domestic trophies

Good call by the SFA. Hope justice prevails and he misses the final. No place in football for cheats.

So basically meaning that your team should only field about 3 players every game if thats the case then?

Archived