Inverness Caledonian Thistle F.C. vs Celtic F.C. // SC Semi Final

Obvious troll is obvious, -10/10

Who's trolling? Banning people is a deterrent to cheating. Would you be against the decision if he was getting charged for a dive?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope Meekings isn't banned. I find it ridiculous from the SFA, it serves no real purpose.

The ref and his assistant made a mistake, let's move on from it.

Who's trolling? Banning people is a deterrent to cheating. Would you be against the decision if he was getting charged for a dive?

Away and take yer puss for a shite. You gonna start banning people for claiming for 50/50 corners and throw ins as well now? Trumpet. If you can put a list together of players that have been retrospectively banned for a handball, fire away

Fair enough, again hopefully that does happen.

I know this is a stupid idea, but if the BoD want to regain a glimmer of dignity from this they should write another letter to the SFA, in favour of Meekings and ask for the ban to be overturned. Don't know if that would make any difference but it might help the guy

Nice idea - but as soon as it's "official", there's no way to stop the process. The only way out is that the appeal panel chuck it out - it would be a common sense approach for which they would get no flack from the media, etc IMO..

Just when you think Sevco have the title for Scotland's most mental, petted-lipped, sandy-fannied embarrassments to themselves absolutely sown up, there's the Sellick coming roaring back into contention. One area the Old Firm rivalry is as strong as ever.

Did Guidetti get offered a ban for his diving in the 4th Rd?

Did Guidetti get offered a ban for his diving in the 4th Rd?

It's a conspiracy.

A stone wall red card offence that the officials didn't give being retrospectively punished is hardly groundbreaking stuff is it?

That is probably the worst decision the SFA have ever made. And I include in that trying to shoehorn Rangers back into the SPL, and then the Championship.

What the f**k are they thinking about?

Archived