Arbroath vs Clyde

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll say it now. We'll go up next season, it's been a difficult season to say the least but I've got a feeling that things will tick next year. If we can keep a hold of slane, Parker, s McLaughlin, s ferguson and others we can have the makings of a very good team at this level. I will bump this post next May

As amusing as all this banter is :unsure: the bottom line is we have a player :lol: -manager who is absolutely clueless, and we will not get out of this division (Lowland possibly :( ) until he has gone, hopefully soon.

spot on words glad someone else see,s the real picture. Glad to see Barry's report this morning saying his job will be easy clearing out the place again dosnt he grasp he has already signed 22 players this season and he still can't get them to gel for him or he dosnt get it they won't run through a brick wall for you till you treat them with some respect as fellow human beings. I know 2 of the current players and they say MOST of the squad hate him with a passion. A great player where he could bully a dressing room just ask Mr le guen cost him but defo not cutting it as a manager time to say bye bye and get safe pair of hands in

spot on words glad someone else see,s the real picture. Glad to see Barry's report this morning saying his job will be easy clearing out the place again dosnt he grasp he has already signed 22 players this season and he still can't get them to gel for him or he dosnt get it they won't run through a brick wall for you till you treat them with some respect as fellow human beings. I know 2 of the current players and they say MOST of the squad hate him with a passion. A great player where he could bully a dressing room just ask Mr le guen cost him but defo not cutting it as a manager time to say bye bye and get safe pair of hands in

Nice to see some Clyde fans who can deal with the now and look to the future rather than living in the past. The finances in today's game, or rather lack of, will make it nigh on impossible for any team in the bottom half of Scottish football to make a sustainable push for the top.

Yet another match thread destroyed by men with white sticks. It's just a game boys!

Where did he say this?

this mornings papers match report

we could still technically go down. Even if he wants to get rid of these players (most of whom he signed to replace other players he had signed after dismantling a squad that actually came 4th in the league), he'd do well to try and build some morale amongst them, to do something constructive to get results between now and the end of the season.

He must realise by now that this tactic, which some laud as being "honest" or because he is a "winner", simply does not help. I hope behind closed doors he sits down at the end of the season and considers what HE did wrong and what HE has to do different. That would be a sign of development as a manager. The possibility of a clearout in the summer then another clearout in January when we are sitting 8th or 9th again is seriously worrying.

I noticed something yesterday and it probably means f**k all but he didn't even acknowledge the subbed players as they can off. Just stood there arms folded. Didn't even look like he made eye contact

Who exactly from yesterdays team will be getting 'cleared out' (if he did infact say this).

The turn around in players this season has been unacceptable and the current crop do look as if they have the potential to win more than they lose. If this doesn't happen in the last 7 games then bf needs to question his own ability as a man manager or if he is unable to do this someone from the club has to question it. (Doubt that will happen as nobody has the bottle).

I noticed something yesterday and it probably means f**k all but he didn't even acknowledge the subbed players as they can off. Just stood there arms folded. Didn't even look like he made eye contact

thats just him to a tee and expects respect in return I was on board and wanted him to succeed but he is truly clueless of what it takes in this division

To be fair to John McKay I have always been a fan of Kevin Watt and I would at least have him in the squad, never been a fan of Daly but.

Give Barry time don't know if we are ready to go up just yet anyway, another season under our belt then promotion. On the Bulleye

To be fair to John McKay I have always been a fan of Kevin Watt and I would at least have him in the squad, never been a fan of Daly but.Give Barry time don't know if we are ready to go up just yet anyway, another season under our belt then promotion. On the Bulleye
The only thing we can be fair about where this bampot is concerned is that he makes it up as he goes. He did it as 'Big Mike', and he's doing it again.
The man is an arrogant arsehole who thinks the club are privalaged to have him he inherited a decent side and destroyed it simple as that if this continues then lowland league it is our only saving grace are montrose bexause they truly are woeful
Final time...he didn't inherit a decent side. He inherited a shell of a pool of players embedded in a mindset of mediocrity. Any alleged supporter of 50 years would not consider anything we've seen here to be decent whatsoever. Unless of course you're just fibbing to sound like a smartarse.

The only thing we can be fair about where this bampot is concerned is that he makes it up as he goes. He did it as 'Big Mike', and he's doing it again. Final time...he didn't inherit a decent side. He inherited a shell of a pool of players embedded in a mindset of mediocrity. Any alleged supporter of 50 years would not consider anything we've seen here to be decent whatsoever. Unless of course you're just fibbing to sound like a smartarse.

Aye imagine letting world beaters like Scullion and Capuano go. One of the few positives of Barry is at least he cleared out some of the shite that Duffy was quite happy to offer new contracts too.

For me, the first mistake he made was letting Mckinnon and Mccolm go neither were anything special but they are still better than what we've had down the left of the pitch this season.

McDonald and mccluskey were both moving on and when you take their goals and assists out the team it was always going to be a big loss.

The signings he made in Jan were much more encouraging and given that fact that he has already got 5 players on pre-contracts for next season I think it's a certain he will still be in charge next season.

I really can't see whoever finishes 4th having any hope of winning the play offs. The teams from 4th to 9th are all pretty much of the same shite standard.

I've noticed this before aswell. Usually Todd L that gives the subbed play a wee pat on the back as they leave the park.

Archived